Originally Posted by Vitani
Originally Posted by neprostoman
Believe it or not - all people are different and their perception of intimacy as well. I still don't see how anything NEEDS to be changed based on ...anything?
What needs to be changed is the locking content behind sex because it shouldn't be a mandatory thing. Solves a lot of problems for both sides.

Those that don't want to see sex won't be punished for loosing story content.
Those that want sex will still see it and move on.

All that needs to be added is another dialogue.

NPC: Let's bang, ok?
1. Sure.
2. Let's cuddle by the campfire instead, okay?
3. Uhm, no, what gave you the idea I wanted you all of a sudden?

Simple solution, I think.

Or a fade to black option. You tell Astarion you want to have some fun. Fade to black. Next morning he has no shirt on and important dialogue occurs. Same with Minthara and whoever. Next morning, you wake up and she's already dressed, being an elf who doesn't sleep, and important dialogue ensues. Something to that effect.

As for vulgarity, an option to shut off vulgarity so that when a duergar is talking about Thrynn sucking Nerve, it just doesn't even give that line. Cuts it right out. No subtitles or sound. You could even still have the animations and a subtitle saying that something vulgar is said. Whatever is easiest to implement.

Then people who want to stream the game without breaking TOS can do so, and people like me don't have to listen to or read that crap that makes us not have as much fun with the game.