Originally Posted by RumRunner151
And here I thought you could simply choose to go to bed alone...yet we have 9 pages of...

Because some would like romance without sex scenes.

See, to me, sex is intimate between me and my wife. I don't want to share it with others nor others to share theirs with me. It just isn't right to me to watch others having sex, and I don't enjoy it. But, I'd like my characters to be able to be romantic with companions I feel they would get romantic with.

But I have to reject those companions in order to skip sex scenes. It's a bummer. I just wish they gave us the OPTION to not have to do this.

Originally Posted by professoryins
The problem is, you want everyone to play the game without the option, and they want you to use the option to skip things. For a person who doesnt share your distaste, this is the equivalent of someone asking to remove a character creation face from the game because you don't like their appearance. You basically want to remove something you don't have to engage with, simply because you don't like it.

Oh come on. There is a HUGE difference between having an option to turn off sex scenes and vulgarity and removing a face I don't like from Character Creation. HUGE difference.