I disagree with your statement. Moon druid should have more options. Land druid has too many options, and giving them a flying wildshape this early would be bad. Land druids get access to a lot more spells than moon druids do. Haste, fly, misty step, even a few damage spells that don't require concentration... Why should they get flying with wildshape when they can fly without it? They get misty step which is, in my opinion, superior as it's a bonus action. They're only limited by the circle they choose.

That said, while I think they shouldn't get deep rothe, I do think they should keep the other wildshapes as is. From a gameplay standpoint, giving them access to those weaker versions you suggested will just unneccessarily hurt land druid players too much. My whole point of this post is to give moon druids a wildshape that is better at melee than the rest and that land doesn't have access to. Not to make land druids wildshaping unviable.

I choose deep rothe because it is similar to the boar already, is our current highest damage wildshape (just barely), and due to its stats is a bit too weak. It's in an awkward place and I just think that my suggested change to it would make it a better choice and fill the void that the bear form left when they shoe horned it into a tanking role.