Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
Originally Posted by Eyebreaker
So your answer is to just lock my door all the time
Not entirely ...
My answer would be "then go f*** yourself" to be quite honest. laugh

You have exactly what you need ... several such things actualy ... yet you "simply refuse" to use any of them ...
That is your decision, and i totally respect (to some extent) that you should have option to make your own mistakes ...

But i must admit this topic is quite interesting in its own twisted way ... even tho i was falsely acused countless times of the same, i would use this as perfect description of that what people around here call "Argue for the sake of arguing" ... you are not looking for answers, you dont try to figure anything out, just repeat how everything is wrong, bad, and should be changed bcs you simply demand it ...
And yet, nobody who falsely acused me in the past made the same acusation here.
Its a bit confusing. O_o

Please do point out where I have demanded a single thing. I have always, continually, stated that it is my own personal opinion and that I accept that others have their own. I have never "demanded" a damn thing. "go f**** yourself"? Seriously? Lol. Wow. How immature. Also, how exactly am I not "trying to figure anything out"? Oh wait, that must be an example right there? I'm not trying to figure out wtf you're trying to say I'm not trying to figure out? Lol. You sir/ma'am continue to confuse and bewilder me with just about every post. Always saying I am doing things that I clearly am not. I truely don't understand you. Does anyone else understand this person? Please feel free to explain him/her to me. I do seriously desire to understand everyone. Honestly. This is not me trying to be a smart ass or anything.