If I understand combat will take some Skyrim elements (but still be different more like DnD world). Well and saying it is like Skyrim no thanks. Unfortunately I did buy Skyrim and the only good thing with that game for me was some community made full nudity mod that made all women n...

They certainly have more then one game and one game could be SCIFI but Avowed is going to fantasy not SCIFI. It could perhaps have early versions of very early versions of firearms (it is not going to be FPS game,,,,very long load time for firearms would guess), but I would assume they are rare and there exist DnD like magic.

Skyrim is a complete sandbox game. In a way I think you could go on mayhem rampage and ignore main quests in Avowed but I would assume very different gameplay you will have much clearer what to do and more would I say campaign like (compare to BG3).

I do not like full open world games like Skyrim. Witcher 3 is not exactly like Skyrim but I expect Avowed to be much less sandbox if you choose to foilow the story though of course you can do do sidequests and explore world at same time. Finally it is Pillars of Eternity lore and has nothing to do with Skyrim lore.

If full review would describe Avowed as complete sandbox game and unsure what to do etc no clear quests simply explore and venture forth. then I will save my money and never buy that game enough said. Oh and Elders Scrolls 6 whenver that game is going to come out do not care and will never buy it enough said. I did buy Skyrim when I got it for 10 euro (a discount offer) ,but even that was to much for that game.

Now I am not saying Skyrim combat moves are bad... I am talking about the complete Sandbox type of game.

Last edited by Terminator2020; 02/01/23 10:51 AM.