Originally Posted by Etruscan
Can you point me to the scene in BG1 or 2 where saw a blow job please? I seriously can’t believe anyone would draw a comparison between the romance or presence of sex in previous BG games to what will apparently be in BG3. There is a difference between alluding to something as opposed to visually depicting it.
Your every post is strawman arguments. Are you aware that BG2 was made more than 20 years ago and graphics had serious limitations then? And there is nothing wrong with visually depicting sex.

Originally Posted by fylimar
It's a bit different, if a person asks for the option (read: the option) to turn on fade to black. Comparing that to racism is just ... weird?
Option means, you still can enjoy your full nudity and hardcore sex , so I don't see the harm.
Plus streamers will probably be thankful for that option.
That person didn't ask for options, he said that sex doesn't have place in the BG franchise. And comparing that with racism is the most appropriate one. One claims that having a different skin colour, which is natural to humans, is bad. Another claims that a natural human activity like sex is bad.