Next Thread
Print Thread
#840916 12/01/23 07:09 AM
Z
addict
OP Offline
addict
Z
Hello i have two build options for you all.

First one i call thunderstorm druid .
And the secon one i call shotgun druid.
The general idea is the same just one feat is different.
And sadly both of them is land druid cuz moon is suk.

So lets start with stats. And both druid is using the same stat
Race half elf drow. +1 dex +1 wis
Str 8
Dex 13( +1 later you need to get hags hair)
Con 12
Int 9-1 from volo eye
Wis 16
Char 17+1 form volo eye

Cantrips are guidance and thorn wip shillelagh and produce flame .

I recomend to chose arctic/ grass or dessert for you circle choice.

At lvl 4 there is the big choice lets do a traditional druid hou cannot wear a metal armor .Or do Larian's druid version.

If you want to be traditional choice then the magic initiative sorcerer is your choice: with shoking grasp ray of frost and lvl 1 spell mage armor.

Lvl 5 your chose is grassland or coast druid cuz both of them gate haste spell this is super important.

For gear the idea for thunderstorm is to not to wear metal piece's. So for armor we need the sparks wall robe that gives +1 to ac and + 1 to saving's if we have lightning charges.
For weapon spellsparkler to get lightning charges.
For the shield slot i whould go for the shield of the absolute but currently its bugged the owner of shield dont get the benefits.
For rings i whould go for bracing band cuz it have a cool synergy with thorn wip and thunderwave. Second ring sparkswall. And the last piece of the puzzle is spellthief bow every time you crit you get back one lvl 1 spell/ short rest its also apply to spellcrits.All other stuff is optional but we should wear leather or cloth. All those item exept sparkswall ring can be obtained w/ o ruining the full experience of the game or for a need to fight someone.
For sparkswall you kind a need to murder poor Westworld Bernard.....:(

Spells :
Lvl 1: Good 🫐 berry is a must / create water/ thunder wave/ charm persone/ fog cloud/
Lvl2: flaming sphere
All others are optinal but ideally i whould go for coast with mirror image and misty step and at lvl 5 arctic .
Combat i used most if the time create water on lvl 1 spell slot and misty step and mirror image for second and haste on 3 lvl spell slot. Cantrips of course almost all time ray of frost or shoking grasp but also thorn wip is really benefits a lot to drag enemy into the high voltage + after pulling someone we get + 1 armor class .

Wild shape ... Well i dont find any use of it after lvl 3 mybe to crush some rocks or jump down or up. But in its current form the wild shape is bugged . If we use it, all of our equipment bonuses will disappear. That mean you can press f5 and f8 this is the only way to fix it .
"Aberrant shape"
I find some use of it after lvl 5 when you can haste your self for 10 turn . The abberant shape can stun lock low intelligent creatures like the bulette or minotaurs specially with two actions.
Kind a feels like the circle of the land is more stronger shape changer then the moon druid.
Ofc there is one weakness the medium helmet cuz right now we dont have another option . So kind of you will be almost instantly killed if someone crit on you and w/o helmet the cits can do double dmg.

So to prevent this i always use with my party members aid upcasted to lvl 3 and auntie well to get +20 hp for free. And the aftereffect of auntie's well can be easly get rid with a second full rest and with 11 slots of spells we can get 44 food supply with good 🫐

Shotgun druid is coming soon ...

Last edited by ZOZO1006; 12/01/23 09:05 AM.
Z
addict
OP Offline
addict
Z
Reseved for shotgun druid...

Link Copied to Clipboard