Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Here's hoping hotfix 3 comes quickly and fixes a inspiration bug tied to the dark urge early in the game laugh

stranger
stranger
Thank you Larian. Thank you Developers. I cant believe the detail, beauty, scope and complexity, too much fun!!! Well done on getting so many fixes in so fast. I took me days to go through chapter 1 again with my new Druid but it was so much smoother than early access for me. Lovin it. Cant wait to see Minsc and Boo again...

Thanks,
Hawkmoon lvl 12 Druid, Circle of the Moon
B
B
Originally Posted by N2B
"In themselves, they work as long as you're not multiclassing. But when, for example, you dip into the sorcerer class, there are a few minor issues. Among them is that you can't choose the spell slots. I have to use sorcerer spells with their slots and can only use my warlock slots after I've used up all of the sorcerer's slots."
Originally Posted by Bomor
Originally Posted by N2B
Warlock spellslot fix??? Pls

What's broken with the spellslots right now (I have yet to install the game)?

Please feel free to report this issue here: https://larian.com/support/faqs/how-to-submit-a-bug-report_85

stranger
stranger
* Fixed an issue causing you to get stuck in dialogue.

I recently got this issue on the current patch resulting on my save being hard locked.
Yes i have submitted a bug report.

B
B
Hotfix #2.1 Now Live! Version Number: 4.???
https://steamdb.info/patchnotes/11911035/

Fingers crossed we'll also get it on GOG today (including the offline installers, please & thank you!).

stranger
stranger
I got a 29Mb hotfix on GOG, but in the game it says I am still on 4.1.1.3635601

stranger
stranger
It seems that 4.1.1.3635601 is Hotfix 2.1, mine was updated by GOGalaxy while i was playing, Game CTD's an after trying to restart, the launcher signs, that some files (bg3.exe and some other) where just unintentionally changed/modified...

After finishing the Upgrade-Process initiated bei GOGalaxy, everything was running, showing above mentioned version number.

veteran
veteran
it turned the cross-saves back on [without telling anyone of course] so a lot of people are wondering why server sync is so slow today wink

Luke Skywalker: I don't, I don't believe it.
Yoda: That is why you failed.
stranger
stranger
additional to the cross-save-function, they changed something on the Player-savegame-database, so when i load a savegame now, some things (like Tutorial-hints, certain Dialogs with party-Members within Camp and so one) seems to be resetted or changed...

Last edited by Alter.Zocker; 11/08/23 08:40 AM.
veteran
veteran
Yes the UI is reset to max settings which will cause all sorts of issues

Luke Skywalker: I don't, I don't believe it.
Yoda: That is why you failed.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard