Originally Posted by Terminator2020
Asmongold has posted like a more then 1000 youtube videos I believe and generally I have nothing against him funny leftist call him racist that is not true he is indeed white man and yes white lives matter accept that.
I don't want to argue with you about American politics, but my general understanding is that no one questions the descriptive statement, "White Lives Matter," or "All Lives Matter." Of course lives matter, black, white, and all. People get upset because it is a counter-statement to the phrase, "Black Lives Matter," which is specifically brought up because Black people in America consistently have a lower life expectancy than other Americans due to police brutality, unequal access to health and nutrition factors, and a general lack of policy-based and economy-based support that other demographics may receive. On average, a Black American lives seven years less than most other Americans (Citing the National Institute of Health from the US Department of Health and Human Services).

Also, I'm not a leftist. I'm not even on the left. I'm just making an observation.

+1 for Asmongold though.

Remember the human (This is a forum for a video game):