Originally Posted by The_Red_Queen
If you’ll take some audience feedback from one of the female forum members who hang around here, your comments about women in your previous post made my skin crawl, and your innuendo in this one makes me cringe too. In short, I might not agree with exactly how Blackheifer expressed his response, but he’s not the only reader who found your post somewhat disturbing.

No, I won’t take it ‘on-board’, nor do I remember you being invited to the conversation. I see everyone above tried to get the thread back on track (as I did), but you and Heifer keep stirring the pot.

Your melodramatic reconstruction of what I wrote – I’ll admit I’m ‘fixated’ on women because – is about as ludicrous and hysterical as it gets. ‘Fixated’ was the language Heifer used, not me in any of my remarks – so I just lazily paraphrased: the clue to the insincerity is in the inverted commas in which 'fixated' resides, but perhaps that's not a thing in modern UK English? Either way, I didn’t think anyone would be crazy enough to get hung up on quoting a word from another person, but here we go, I guess.

‘I’m into women’ is essentially what any stable, sane person I would assume infers from that. Again, I’m not the one who brought ‘fixated’ into the conversation.

Quite petty and silly really to seize on that one word and blow it up in the nuclear way you did – that’s more creepy to me than anything else.

Again, to get back on topic: I would also say Hollow Knight is quite an incredible piece of art, on every level. They say too many chefs spoil the broth (BG3?), but Hollow Knight only had 2-3 devs on it and it shows.

The art is evocative, majestic, original, incredible. The story is mysterious, and compels you to piece it together with your brain rather than being hit over the head. The gameplay is fantastically balanced – easily one of the best designed games I’ve ever played.

Edit: anyone that thinks I’m creepy to women might want to head out to PM me about where you can find me singing at the weekend: I have the place not just rocking but the girls definitely do not find me ‘creepy’ haha – you're welcome to prove me wrong of course

Last edited by konmehn; 11/02/23 10:23 AM. Reason: editing out specific personal info