Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
veteran
veteran
Controller support and split screen! yay

Body types reconfirmed!

An actual Bhaal symbol in the trailer!

Free update to Digital Deluxe - not content I have intest in, but still appreciate the gesture.

J. K. Simmons! Hell yeah, the legend. I can't help but feel though that cinematics aren't able to keep up with his performance. Hate to be Mr. Negative, but to quote the man himself.

Last edited by Wormerine; 24/02/23 12:48 AM.
addict
addict
Originally Posted by The Red Queen
For me, that would be a “four-page set of D&D character sheets” whereas the announcement says “a set of four-page D&D character sheets” which sounds to me as though each character sheet is four pages long.

Sounds legit!

Oh and just noticed you took the sub-class “moderator”. LoL, I would say congratulations; however, been there done that so how about good luck and God speed smile

Last edited by avahZ Darkwood; 24/02/23 01:45 AM.
addict
addict
So this is how Larian plans to keep the hype train moving. When player engagement begins the fall, boom another community update till release. No complaints from me. smile

veteran
veteran
Wow those are some very exciting digital goodies, especially the BG3 OST. Quite excited about the Divinity in-game goodies too, as its one of my favorite games of all time, however a missed opportunity for not including Ifan's "Shadow's Eye" crossbow. Feel like it would have fit nicely so he is not the only one left out.

J.K.Simmons was a really pleasant surprise as well, a wonderful actor and can't wait to see him in-game along with other heavy hitters.

And the fact it's a free upgrade to everyone who owns the game during Early Access...

+1 RESPECT

enthusiast
enthusiast
Sorry, but how do the DOS items have any place in a Forgotten Realms D&D game? So, not only do we need to suffer your mechanical additions, which actually reduce options in the game. But now we need to suffer thematic additions to a D&D game from DOS. If I wanted a DOS game, I would have bought a DOS game.

R
stranger
stranger
R
Mask of the shapeshifter feels super out of place and it breaks the RPG aspect completely

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by MelivySilverRoot
I also like the new art cover :
[Linked Image from larian.com]
Love the new art!!!

S
old hand
old hand
S
Originally Posted by LordCrash
I haven't posted here in ages but I have to now.

I'm a 100% PC guy myself but I have zero understanding for the Playstation console exclusivity.

You are playing with your reputation here and you're alienating Xbox gamres, Larian.

Either do PC only and consoles later or do a real multiplat launch. Period.

Console exclusives suck balls and are purely anti-consumer. Wasn't the EA money enough to finish the game? How much did Sony pay you for that stunt?

Pretty disappointed with you right now...
I've been playing the Witcher GOTY recently which is half broken on PC. I'm pretty sure money is the motivator here, but can someone confirm that if an engine is compatible with playstation, it's compatible with Xbox?

S
old hand
old hand
S
Originally Posted by Roktar
Mask of the shapeshifter feels super out of place and it breaks the RPG aspect completely
As long as we can get it from a place that makes sense, it's not the worst item to conceivably exist?

I wouldn't be surprised if it's bugged and doesn't work for an infinite theft exploit, though. I will sulk. My dreams of identity theft, shattered.

No, but really, does it turn invisible? It must, if people are to see our face, right 🧐

L
stranger
stranger
L
Originally Posted by Xzoviac
Could i ask please if the collectors edition dice digital download will come as a seprate steam key to the game code?
I want to give the copy of Baldur's gate 3 away that comes with the collectors edition as I already have a copy, but id like to keep all the DLC.

I am hoping that it is a separate key so that people like us who already own the game can get that exclusive dice key. I have emailed them and will respond again if I get a reply.

old hand
old hand
Ahh they spoiled some sort of tragic Lich King clone from Diablo 3. I am wondering what kind of Necro Ketheric is. He looks like a Cleric Necro with Shadow Sorcerer dip. The pet could be a Hound of Ill Omen, maybe not. Anyway I want to make my Gobbo Necro.

Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
//Edit:
Originally Posted by Salo
[Linked Image from cdn.cloudflare.steamstatic.com]
BTW come on ... you just have to tell us what is this.
Another UI change? Console version? Something entirely different?

Yes at first glance I thought yes hire mercenaries, but it really seems to be just a console UI for our own character creation...

I just wished they would have shown some hints about the final party size and / or full custom party creation and when can you actually hire the first mercenaries? Hopefully as early as possible? In the Druid Grove? Sounds weird to me. I'd expect something like that in a tavern, but Waukeen's Rest is destroyed...

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Lobster Emperor
Originally Posted by Xzoviac
Could i ask please if the collectors edition dice digital download will come as a seprate steam key to the game code?
I want to give the copy of Baldur's gate 3 away that comes with the collectors edition as I already have a copy, but id like to keep all the DLC.

I am hoping that it is a separate key so that people like us who already own the game can get that exclusive dice key. I have emailed them and will respond again if I get a reply.

Thanks hope you get a response

enthusiast
enthusiast
Swen!!! Boris!!!! Everyone at LARIAN: I LOVE you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're simply the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

addict
addict
Yes - this is fantastic news - can’t wait to play on my ps5 with oled tv & have cross play with pc - genius move Larian - more it sells the more DLC hopefully.
Best rpg ever !!!!

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by MelivySilverRoot
[Linked Image from larian.com]
Hmmmmmm ...

So, it seems like they abandonned that "bandaged hand" for Gale ...
Not really sure if Shadowheart ever gets her tatoo ...
But you know what bugs me the most? Why they keep teasing us with Lae'zel using Scimitar, when acording to her sheet she is into two handed weapons? O_o Now even as a Versatile weapon wich (as far as i remember) scimitars are not.

---

Anyway ... am i the only one little sad about that we still didnt get confrimmed even single Companion/Origin Characters beyond this basic 5?
I mean ... its ben some time since Swen told ua there will be more companions ... and i can imagine that they keep them as release surprise. But i start worry a little if others didnt get scrapped over time. frown

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
Z
addict
addict
Z
Well in this picture LAE'ZEL have a new boobs D size.,,,,😻
For sure it isn't practicle .
But now it make sense why she have such a flat nose ^^ cuz form the big boobs she knocked her self prone too many times.

Last edited by ZOZO1006; 24/02/23 08:19 AM.
journeyman
journeyman
Didn't you guys say you wouldn't participate in any exclusivity deal? Yet, it will not come to switch or Xbox

[img]https://freeimage.host/i/HMxpR5b[/img]

Z
addict
addict
Z
I don't think switch is capable to run this game.
Also just think about how hard was for the to make the deal with Nvidia GeForce now.
We begged for this around 2 years. On both side.
And kind a Xbox is always weird. I have rhe worst experience with them. Also mybe the deal with Nvidia GeForce now maked it not possible i mean the are concurrent company's.
We don't know what is the real reason.
Also dont forget this as well game pass is literally ruining the sales of any game.

I mean just think about it i can literally create a new account on Xbox pass pay 1 euro play for almost 1month. Then ask back my money at the end of the month.
But in this time im am sure any type of game i can finish to 100%.
So if I where in Larian's boots i whould wait.

Last edited by ZOZO1006; 24/02/23 08:42 AM.
S
old hand
old hand
S
Originally Posted by ZOZO1006
The witcher 3 runs at acceptable framerate on Switch, and there is surprisingly a Hogwarts Legacy native port coming. More and more games offer to play on Switch via cloud gaming too, so I wouldn't cross out a port yet...

Z
addict
addict
Z
Originally Posted by snowram
Originally Posted by ZOZO1006
The witcher 3 runs at acceptable framerate on Switch, and there is surprisingly a Hogwarts Legacy native port coming. More and more games offer to play on Switch via cloud gaming too, so I wouldn't cross out a port yet...

Via cloud gaming for both switch and xbox everyone can acces BG3 cuz of GeForce now. I don't see the problem here.

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard