Originally Posted by Tuco
I'd assume by contract she gets her percentage of royalties on anything based on the IP she created.

Still, no idea what any of this has to do with the thread.
Yes money and honor to J.K. Rowling.

Anyway if a game like Hogwarts Legacy sell much and the still have like 9/10 in Steam that is info of very good game. I do know that does all people do not like so much that game. Even when I buy Hogwarts Legacy much later when I can get clear discount I doubt I would guess it is as not my best 10 games that I have played.

What game might soon in year 2023 become one of the my best games? Well Pillars of Eternity 2 and Baldur's Gate 3 and now much new info about BG3:

Because I did buy Early Access before that I will get for free to DELUXE version BG3 and also I can start play BG3 in 29 Augusts 2023 and not 31 August as full release though between 29 August and full release I can only save chapter 1 progress for full release game.
Xbox Series X? I do not know they Larian do not talk about XBOX, but my guess Xbox Series X get BG3 much later. That said PlayStation 5 will have same release date as PC in 31 August 2023.

I believe BG3 will rise to my best 10 games when full release.

Last edited by Terminator2020; 25/02/23 01:45 PM.