Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
L
addict
addict
L
Last thing I read said larian was looking at rolling for stats. Some players like to spend hours rolling digital dice to get perfect stats, their choice...no problem.
My mod already allows you to change your stats to whatever you want. You can roll real dice then change your stats to suit.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by LostSoul
Last thing I read said larian was looking at rolling for stats.
They weren't "looking at it". They (Swen Vincke, in particular) straight up said it was coming in the future.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
Originally Posted by Gray Ghost
it seems to me that anyone who's played ttrpgs long enough has some horror story about a player who ended up part of the group for too long and really spoiled the fun for people, so I don't think it's a given.
I fail to follow ...
If everyone have some simmilar experience, how it can be "not given" ? o_O

Anyway ... w/e man, play with whoever you want ofcourse, that is none of my busines ofc. laugh

Im just saying that if i will play BG-3 in multiplayer, and will meet a group that will be unable to agree on HOW they wish to play ... i will rather keep searching. wink

Ours is a professional curated discord that pulls people that are good at working with others and we provide guidelines on what you might want to discuss before starting the game.

Mods are a non-issue in multiplayer mostly because all players would have to agree to the same mods before play began and that is a tall order. So we just have to build around what Larian plans to do in final release for multiplayer.

I think the concept of rolling or point buy starts with what kind of game you are playing. In an RP run you would be able to make a better case for rolling stats to inform the RP. A murderhobo run isn't a serious run so probably nobody cares there. However a serious run, or an Ironman run would probably be point buy because you want your run to have integrity.

I would really like a heads up so we can prepare but it sounds like we are going to have to just wait and see.

Blackheifer
T
T
Roll for stats is irrelevant its gonna be you rolling for best stats with a very very few exceptions of accepting malus.

Now for variant human, I hope Larian add at least the PHB material to this game or its gonna be a wasteland to customize your character.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard