Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12
T
journeyman
journeyman
T
Still waiting on that PS5 hotfix.

The PC version got theirs in less than a day and we are at 5 days of nothing.

Last edited by Tom Imp; 08/11/23 05:43 PM.
T
addict
addict
T
This Soap Thing is kinda Weird.. Before that yu could use Water befor the cinematics to CLean the Blood..
i Bet nobody noticed this.. haha
i always laoght a lot of people askin for mods to do that when the mecanic its already in the game but nobody try it out..
(its the Same mechanic when yu Remove Acid and other Stuff from yu in Battle..)
Just Trow a Botle of Water before yu talk with someone and yu will be clean.

(No mod Needed, No Soap Needed.. just need water.haha)

Even Larian dosent talk about this.. funny thing.. like ai said.. the mechanic for that its already in the game since day 1.

Last edited by Thorvic; 07/11/23 07:32 PM.
veteran
veteran
The bug is because the game selects Shadowheart instead of your tav and it's her skills that affect the talk options... This is something basic testing showed 2 mins after the patch came out

Luke Skywalker: I don't, I don't believe it.
Yoda: That is why you failed.
T
addict
addict
T
Really ? thats what couse this bug ?
(i noticed that in the last games i did when i only Bring one companion to talks/Scenematics this almost never happens..)
but when i go with a entire party bunch of times this happen.
crazy thing maybe thats why only 2 this not happen a lot.

Bard of Suzail
Bard of Suzail
I have been noticing a bug using the Magic Mirror where the game just sits on the mirror screen when you tell it to apply the changes. This is on STEAM, PC, anyone else see this, maybe find a solution?

E
stranger
stranger
E
Originally Posted by Thorvic
This Soap Thing is kinda Weird.. Before that yu could use Water befor the cinematics to CLean the Blood..
i Bet nobody noticed this.. haha
i always laoght a lot of people askin for mods to do that when the mecanic its already in the game but nobody try it out..
(its the Same mechanic when yu Remove Acid and other Stuff from yu in Battle..)
Just Trow a Botle of Water before yu talk with someone and yu will be clean.

(No mod Needed, No Soap Needed.. just need water.haha)

Even Larian dosent talk about this.. funny thing.. like ai said.. the mechanic for that its already in the game since day 1.

I know the water bottle works (a few faucets in game also do the same), soap is just a nice little RP thing.
That said, what's the point of cleaning my Tav with a nice bar of soap if they can't kiss their vampire boyfriend? *smash a bottle of water on Tav's head* lol

T
addict
addict
T
"That said, what's the point of cleaning my Tav with a nice bar of soap if they can't kiss their vampire boyfriend? *smash a bottle of water on Tav's head* lol"
huahauhuah
yeah i get it..hauhauha
that makes me think.. shit im a asshole poor shadow.. i always speak with her soaked in blood and never give a F. before..shit. im a asshole in deed.
(i just tested the Water Stuff once just to see if it would work.. i love test those crazy details in games, i went nuts with red dead 2 becouse of those litle things yu can find, like crossing a river with someone in your back tied, the dude will die..haha or the guns getting too dirty and dosent shot in mid battle..haha)

Last edited by Thorvic; 08/11/23 08:22 AM.
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Zentu
I have been noticing a bug using the Magic Mirror where the game just sits on the mirror screen when you tell it to apply the changes. This is on STEAM, PC, anyone else see this, maybe find a solution?

Yes, for some reason it takes a while to apply the changes, just needs to wait about 30 seconds or so.

Originally Posted by Ciro
Originally Posted by Hegyi
Originally Posted by rendemption
I feel like people's expectations and some severe reactions could be tampered with a bit more communication from the team. A general outline of features that are currently in development or even just acknowledging major complaints/bugs would do wonders.

hug
I absolutely agree. More communication from the team could help, such as the release of small hotfixes that resolve at least the most serious situations. For example, I've been stuck in act 3 for three days, because Shadowheart doesn't want to follow me anymore and Gale continually abandons the group to reach the statue of Mytra after he's already spoken to her. I removed all the mods but the problems remain, the only solution I've discovered is to start act 3 directly again, losing several hours of gameplay, but I'm afraid to do so because I don't want to find myself with these problems again.

If the team can make a thread on major known issues and update it periodically, that would be the dream. The game is no longer running smoothly for me, some dialogue options throughout Act 3 are currently being skipped over because the voicelines aren't playing. Character models have also decided to spasm/jump across the screen when I enter certain cutscenes, this happened for me most prominently in the Love Dryad test and in the temple of Bhaal.

Minthara bug list, updated for Hotfix #22.
Z
addict
addict
Z
I think they messed up something really badly the game need 5-6 minutes to render the texture. Even with a rtx4080 what is a top tier 1300-1500 euro graphic card.
Probably it's happening the same thing with the mirrors.

Also I find out on my last few videos after patch 4 the enemy is even standing more and do nothing than before. And I have definitely a video proof of that on my feedback videos.

My suggestion for the developers is they really need to add the option to roll back for older patches on ps5 and cloud gaming.
If they are to lazy to test out they own changes.

This really feels like Diablo 4 pre season 1 changes when the game is gooing down really badly.

I just hope someone read this and realize that we need season 2 changes. I am referring just because I enjoy Diablo 4 season 2 better at least at this time than BG3 patch 4.
And I never ever thinked this will be possible for me.

I guess ppl needs to realize that sometimes devs needs a big slap on they ego.
Because if everyone is just praise them they will not care.
To make the game better. And D4 is a perfect example of this.

Last edited by ZOZO1006; 08/11/23 06:14 PM.
addict
addict
Originally Posted by rendemption
If the team can make a thread on major known issues and update it periodically, that would be the dream.

Yes please.

Bard of Suzail
Bard of Suzail
Originally Posted by ZOZO1006
My suggestion for the developers is they really need to add the option to roll back for older patches on ps5 and cloud gaming.

They do need a general roll back option for players to allow them the choice. I do not even see this option via Steam.

T
journeyman
journeyman
T
Because if everyone is just praise then they will not care.

Exactly! Instead of constantly praising them just because they release patches, use common sense and realize this game never should have been released. It's basically still a beta at this point.

Since the PS5 release, which was 2 months ago, we've had 4 major patches and 9 hotfix patches (still waiting on Hotfix 10 to fix what Patch 4 screwed up).
And in those 4 major patches, there have been 1000+ fixes each. No game should need to fix 1000 things in each patch. That's not a point of pride, it's an embarrassment.

Bard of Suzail
Bard of Suzail

You have not spent much time on the industry side of gaming making. Devs get hammered constantly. Even a great release is a deluge of hate mail and criticism.

Originally Posted by Tom Imp
Exactly! Instead of constantly praising them just because they release patches, use common sense and realize this game never should have been released. It's basically still a beta at this point.

Since the PS5 release, which was 2 months ago, we've had 4 major patches and 9 hotfix patches (still waiting on Hotfix 10 to fix what Patch 4 screwed up).
And in those 4 major patches, there have been 1000+ fixes each. No game should need to fix 1000 things in each patch. That's not a point of pride, it's an embarrassment

While the PS5 launch has had some issues, the PC side has actually been solid. It is well past a beta and a decent game on the PC. Saying it should have never been released (I am assuming you mean at all) is a bit hyperbolic considering that the PC side has been largely a great release.

As for the number of fixes, the VAST majority of those have been dialog typo's and really very minor, things that did not directly effect game play in game stopping ways. The number sounds massive bit if you drilled it down to just "serious" bugs, the number is vastly lower.

Last edited by Zentu; 08/11/23 06:47 PM.
Z
addict
addict
Z

You have not spent much time on the industry side of gaming making. Devs get hammered constantly. Even a great release is a deluge of hate mail and criticism.

And in those 4 major patches, there have been 1000+ fixes each. No game should need to fix 1000 things in each patch. That's not a point of pride, it's an embarrassment

While the PS5 launch has had some issues, the PC side has actually been solid. It is well past a beta and a decent game on the PC. Saying it should have never been released (I am assuming you mean at all) is a bit hyperbolic considering that the PC side has been largely a great release.

As for the number of fixes, the VAST majority of those have been dialog typo's and really very minor, things that did not directly effect game play in game stopping ways. The number sounds massive bit if you drilled it down to just "serious" bugs, the number is vastly lower.

I think here are ppl reasonable I don't really see hate threads.
Or anything like that.

We have more like the other side every one here is praises them. I am a big fan to if I where not I whould already move on.
And whould not force my self to do this bugged game solo feedback video. I literally don't like to make videos but I want the game to live up to the standard crpg difficulty.
And to be a functional game. Because I had enough of early access. And I think ppl need to wake up.
This has nothing to do with hate. I literally sayed they need a slap. To wake up from the praises.

T
journeyman
journeyman
T

Sorry, I should gave been clearer.
No, not shouldn't have been released at all, but it definitely needed more time in development and testing.

I still stand by my belief that the only reason the PS5 version was released when it was is greed. They clearly wanted to compete with the hottest anticipated game which was Starfield and decided to release on the same day so as to not get forgotten once that came out.

Last edited by Tom Imp; 08/11/23 07:26 PM.
D
journeyman
journeyman
D
Anyone else vaguely loitering to see when the latest fix released for their romances?

I hope it’s not just me, I’m refusing to shift beyond moonrise towers until the issues are resolved (I’m on the PS5)…

Last edited by Darkangel1211; 08/11/23 08:03 PM. Reason: Spelling
T
addict
addict
T
Best Advice i can gave yu bro.. Make a Safe Point Before Finishing te Gountlet of Shar.. and drop the game untill they stop wasting time with nonsense and fix the game for real.
(when they realize that nobody is playing the game anymore.. they will do something asap..)

Some times people only understand their Mistakes this way..
when evrybody gave up on then.
(im actually playing Bloodborne again at least Fromsoftware deliver a FUll game day 1.)
im even tempted to Buy the Armored core 6 shit ho dosent want to have their own gundam ?! lol

Last edited by Thorvic; 08/11/23 08:41 PM.
T
journeyman
journeyman
T
Originally Posted by Darkangel1211
Anyone else vaguely loitering to see when the latest fix released for their romances?

I hope it’s not just me, I’m refusing to shift beyond moonrise towers until the issues are resolved (I’m on the PS5)…

Originally Posted by Thorvic
Best Advice i can gave yu bro.. Make a Safe Point Before Finishing te Gountlet of Shar.. and drop the game untill they stop wasting time with nonsense and fix the game for real.
(when they realize that nobody is playing the game anymore.. they will do something asap..)

Some times people only understand their Mistakes this way..
when evrybody gave up on then.
(im actually playing Bloodborne again at least Fromsoftware deliver a FUll game day 1.)
im even tempted to Buy the Armored core 6 shit ho dosent want to have their own gundam ?! lol

There is no excuse we haven't seen a Hotfix for the PS5 by now. Tomorrow will be 1 full week since Patch 4 was released and it shouldn't take Sony that long to approve this. More likely than not Larian never sent them a patch to be released.

T
addict
addict
T
well Maybe yu will have to Wait More bro..
When they Release the Hotfix 9 we have to wait a Mounth for the Next Fix.. the Patch 4.0
that actually fix nothing.. just added a bunch of Nonsense
will not especify anything.. becouse the admins here dosent like when we speak about those things..
so Be Carefull bro. dont Blame anyone.. they dont like.

(the Best option is to actually just Drop the Game and this way they will understand that they are joking with us.)

the More people Join and do this.. they will have to do something at least.
and dont get me Wrong any of yu ok.. i love the game maybe more then yu can imagine.. i have beated this shit so much
but this Situation that they Created.. its disrespectfull in my opinion..
its disrespect with the amount of time e effort i put in the 11 times i beat the game.
the feeling ist like yu love someone and that person dont give a F. for yu, only care for others needs.
(and the way i see they are just digging a pit for then doing this..)

First yu always Fix the Game and Gave a Stellar Experience, Then in the future yu increase the tale and give new things for players..
Cyberpunk Try to do what they are doing.. and yu saw how it endup for then..
Till this day i never saw a reason to went Back even that they release the 2.0 i dont Trust in then anymore Get it ?
by by Cd Project Red..

Last edited by Thorvic; 08/11/23 09:20 PM.
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard