Originally Posted by Zerubbabel
Asking a vegan forum if people are vegan is not comparable
Well then i presume its good thing that i didnt compared anything, isnt it? wink

The sample on this forum is not "people who hate shove." It's also not "people who complain about BG3."

that is by no means uniformly toward hating every gameplay aspect of Larian's design, or toward having a particular opinion about shove.
Look whos making strawmens ...
Funny, isnt it? laugh

I mean, yeah ... technicaly all those statements are corect ...
But as far as i know nobody claimed otherwise so ... what was your point?

The sample here is "people who are interested in BG3/Larian enough to contribute to BG3-specific discussion."
Yeah sure ...
So, how many people around here "dont want to change anything"?
(Hint: 0)

Conclusion: The sample here is actually "people who want to change something in BG-3". wink
And that is what distorts your results. wink

You are asking people that want changes, if they want to support your wish for particular change ... and they do ... "how surprising". -_-

Really people ... statistic is not *that* hard ... :-/
I get that not everyone understands it, i mean i dont really to be honest, but im aware that is probably better word ... sigh ... you know what, let me tell you one simple rule that our teacher told us in first class:
Do you know how to recognize suspicious sample?
Too many people leans towards single option ... the more options you have, the more suspicious your sample is ... the more people leans towards same option, the more suspicious your sample is.

Take from it whatever you want. wink
Im done ... i explained this more in depth in the past, if you wish to read more about it ... either use search, or join some statistic lectures. wink

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown