Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
Originally Posted by Zerubbabel
82 votes is a big enough sample size for this poll to be significant
You are joking right?

For this to be a joke, we would actually need more information. How many people are playing the game? How many people are reading the forums? How many people are active in the forums?

For this forum (where there is a relatively small group discussing whith new people coming and going) I think 83 is a lot. Let's say the core amount of ppl here is 100. The poll shows 83% for a change of shove according to the 5e rules. 3% against a change and 14% not participating in the poll.

That is a clear result, better than most polls you have nowadays and far from beeing a joke. If there were 1000 ppl active in this forum i would agree to your opinion about it beeing a joke.

The other thing is that there are probably a lot more ppl who play than are active in the forum. I can't really guess how many people are playing the EA...1000? 5000? 10000? Compared to those numbers our little poll is not even noteworthy.

But that is still just numbers. I think most players just play the game and take it at face value...it is what it is with no real reason to enter a forum and complain about a certain part of it.

We here are people who have a special interest in the game (for what reason whatsoever) and because of that we are here, trying to change things for the better (in our opinion) or in hope to make larian think twice about changes to 5e rules. There are probably more reasons.

A lot of people here have a lot of experience with either videogames or D&D rules and how certain things might affect gameplay. (shove beeing a good example). Those opinions should be not be ignored.

This is why i think opinions, polls and everything else in this forum should be considered valuable by larian and not be looked at as plain statistical numbers, because then we could just close this. Statistically most of this forum is probably worthless because it is too minor compared to all players.