Main issue I had with Shove is how it impacts certain boss fights(top of the tower in the underdark + auntie ethel before they made her immune to it lol).

In a lot of fights here and there shove would make the combat trivial and forcing yourself to not use it is fine most of the time but what if I avoid using it and the enemy does everyhting in it's power to setup a shove? And I had instances like this.

With how the maps are built it gives you a choice to use your spells /abilities/potion or just ignore all of that and get a 60% chance to almost one shot most of the enemies.In some fights you have to use it otherwise then enemy will do it to you.
It makes complete sense to have it , the implementation is kinda flawless ( from a purely technical standpoint, didn't encounter any bugs with it) but changing it to a bonus action trivializes combat in too many places in my opinion. Made me feel I was fighting with myself and not with the game. Shame ^^

Alt+ left click in the inventory on an item while the camp stash is opened transfers the item there. Make it a reality.