Originally Posted by The Composer
Continuation of the off-topic political nature in any sense at all going forward that isn't strictly and without deviation related to BG3, will cause the thread to be locked and may result in further acts of moderation per user account and at our discretion. Keep it cool and fun, who anyone is or why really, really does not matter. Neither does your opinions on it.

It’s a pity for everyone else when someone fails to understand, read or comply with moderator requests, and thereby ruins the opportunity for others to constructively debate a topic like this.

However, the previous post clearly violates the above warning from The Composer, and so leaves me with no option but to follow through and lock this thread.

Personally I’m very sorry it has come to this. With good will, open minds and a constructive spirit, I believe there’s great potential for talking about games we love to help us understand and communicate positively with folks with different points of view.

But I think we have reached the end of the line with this particular attempt. Locking thread now.

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"