Tyrs Paladium is proud to announce our commitment to Baldur's Gate 3, DDO, Neverwinter Online and Neverwinter Nights Enhanced Edition going forward. With Baldur's Gate 3 launching on August 31, 2023, we can now offer our guildies FOUR official D&D licensed games to play. What's great is that Baldur's Gate 3, DDO, Neverwinter Online and Neverwinter Nights Enhanced Edition communities speak freely on our website each day, and are getting along so well.

That's the benefits of a truly drama free community. Play the game you want to play, your way. Together.

We have earned quite the recognition in the DDO and Neverwinter communities to date, thanks to many of our guild mates who have offered their voice and opinions on the official game forums and quality of play in game. Our reputation will be built day by day, through displays of camaraderie that cannot be simply overlooked.

The key to our success is we put our guild rules to good use. They are not "rules to follow" for us, they are the way we carry ourselves, it's our character.

As the great Abraham Lincoln once said, "Character is like a tree and reputation is like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing."

If you'd like to join Tyrs Paladium in Baldur's Gate 3, and/or venture with us to the outer city and beyond, hit me up in this thread or send me a PM!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by Commodore_Tyrs; 31/03/23 12:44 PM.