Larian keeps forgetting this is a D&D game not a Divinity game. D&D has an established set of rules that ground the RPG experience that player's like or at least accept as the rules of the setting they want to play in Larian needs to respect that with BG3. While Larian has to make make some changes to adapt a P&PRPG to a CRPG there are just too many rules being ignored and changed for no other reason than their version of "The Rule of Cool". While I can understand the limits of movement on a 3D map that gives us weird Jumping as a compromise I hate the Shove system which breaks at least two RAW for no reason I can figure except that someone thought it was "cool" to see characters and NPCs flying all over the damn place. Turning potions that should be consumed to be effective into AOE bombs is just another in this growing list of deviations from a beloved rules set that is the foundation of the whole D&D setting.

Larian, please stop these unnecessary and unwanted changes to this D&D game and save all the ideas you have that break those rules for Divinity 3.