I think that big opening would of worked better with some level 10 companions that helps you out but then gets killed by mindflayer or high level creature, helping you out. Something that contrast out the epic level and area with your weakness as a lev 1 character.
In BG3 level / creature types doesnt seem to mean anything. You are fighting high level creatures/going to high level areas as a low experience character...so nothing feels scary or surprising. Hey a Dragon! Neat. I didnt go through the game more than 2 hours, but people are entering the underdark at lev 3 apparently? Meeting beholders??
So what, by level 10 we will be gods destroying entire continents, and travelling to alternate planes by will?

For me this is worry-some. Mid to end game. As we all know Larian games seems to peak at the beginning/mid point then things go way downhill from there.

Last edited by Count Turnipsome; 20/05/23 06:09 AM.

It just reminded me of the bowl of goat's milk that old Winthrop used to put outside his door every evening for the dust demons. He said the dust demons could never resist goat's milk, and that they would always drink themselves into a stupor and then be too tired to enter his room..