Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
GM4Him Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Updated Demon Hunters blog. Added Part 13: Chapter 5 - The Chosen. Also updated the blog with new pics. Hope you enjoy.

https://dndemonhunters.blogspot.com/2022/09/demon-hunters-d-5e-fan-fiction.html

GM4Him Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Updated the Demon Hunters blog with Part 2 Chapter 1.
Hope you enjoy.

And now, the Demon Hunters adventure (the fanfic prequel to Baldur's Gate 3: The Afflicted) continues with Demon Hunters 2: Wrath of Demogorgon.

Again, Demon Hunters 2: Wrath of Demogorgon is based on the Out of the Abyss campaign, but it is the second half. There are plenty of original characters and story elements included, so I hope you enjoy.

veteran
veteran
Back to it? Cool.

GM4Him Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Updated BG3 blog. It is finally time for Book 4: Ascension of the Mastermind, Part 1. It is the final book in the Baldur's Gate 3 The Afflicted fan fiction. At last, the Afflicted have arrived at Baldur's Gate, but they quickly learn that there is SO much more going on than the Cult of the Absolute. Numerous schemes, conspiracies, and intrigues quickly entangle them and threaten to enslave or destroy them. Will the Afflicted stay united? Will they survive? Will they overcome? Or will the greatest mastermind succeed and ascend to absolute godhood?

This story is free on the blog site to all who wish to read the Baldur's Gate 3 story using characters I created as the protagonists.

MAJOR SPOILERS if you plan on playing the video game. Hope you enjoy.

https://baldursgate3theafflicted.blogspot.com/2021/08/home.html

Book 4: Ascension of the Mastermind (MAJOR SPOILERS!!! It is highly recommended you play the video game first. This story is based on choices and decisions I made while playing the game as well as on what I thought the characters would do if they weren't restricted by the video game. Also, SPOILERS for the Demon Hunters story as it is the prequel to the Afflicted story. Three of the characters from Demon Hunters - Aelun, Vlynrifane, and Fiovay - are among the main characters of this story. There are other characters from Baldur's Gate 3 that are in Demon Hunters, so the two stories are closely tied together. As before, I will be releasing portions of this story as I complete them, so watch for updates regularly.

GM4Him Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Updated the Demon Hunters blog with Part 3 Chapter 6. This concludes Part 3 of the story.

Hope you enjoy.

And now, the Demon Hunters adventure (the fanfic prequel to Baldur's Gate 3: The Afflicted) continues with Demon Hunters 2: Wrath of Demogorgon.

Again, Demon Hunters 2: Wrath of Demogorgon is based on the Out of the Abyss campaign, but it is the second half. There are plenty of original characters and story elements included, so I hope you enjoy.

GM4Him Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Updated BG3 blog. Book 4: Ascension of the Mastermind, Part 1, Chapter 2.

It is the final book in the Baldur's Gate 3 The Afflicted fan fiction. At last, the Afflicted have arrived at Baldur's Gate, but they quickly learn that there is SO much more going on than the Cult of the Absolute. Numerous schemes, conspiracies, and intrigues quickly entangle them and threaten to enslave or destroy them. Will the Afflicted stay united? Will they survive? Will they overcome? Or will the greatest mastermind succeed and ascend to absolute godhood?

This story is free on the blog site to all who wish to read the Baldur's Gate 3 story using characters I created as the protagonists.

Book 4: Ascension of the Mastermind (MAJOR SPOILERS!!! It is highly recommended you play the video game first. This story is based on choices and decisions I made while playing the game as well as on what I thought the characters would do if they weren't restricted by the video game. Also, SPOILERS for the Demon Hunters story as it is the prequel to the Afflicted story. Three of the characters from Demon Hunters - Aelun, Vlynrifane, and Fiovay - are among the main characters of this story. There are other characters from Baldur's Gate 3 that are in Demon Hunters, so the two stories are closely tied together. As before, I will be releasing portions of this story as I complete them, so watch for updates regularly.

GM4Him Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Updated the Demon Hunters blog with Part 4 Chapter 1.

Hope you enjoy.

GM4Him Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Updated BG3 blog. Book 4: Ascension of the Mastermind, Part 1, Chapter 3.

It is the final book in the Baldur's Gate 3 The Afflicted fan fiction. At last, the Afflicted have arrived at Baldur's Gate, but they quickly learn that there is SO much more going on than the Cult of the Absolute. Numerous schemes, conspiracies, and intrigues quickly entangle them and threaten to enslave or destroy them. Will the Afflicted stay united? Will they survive? Will they overcome? Or will the greatest mastermind succeed and ascend to absolute godhood?

GM4Him Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Updated the Demon Hunters blog with Part 4 Chapter 2.

Hope you enjoy.

GM4Him Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Updated BG3 blog. Book 4: Ascension of the Mastermind, Part 1, Chapter 4.

GM4Him Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Updated the Demon Hunters blog with Part 4 Chapter 3.

Hope you enjoy.

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard