Originally Posted by Ikke
It seems that is the only kind of toileting we are allowed to do. In spite of complaints about toilet chains, so far I have not seen any actual indoor toilets. All buildings and dungeons are remarkably devoid of plumbing.

That’s true, though I’m clearly not as practical as I’d claimed as I’d not thought about it. I can understand the Druids having a “natural” approach to bodily functions though it’d be pretty unhygienic not to have a latrine area set aside. And you’d think houses would at the least have outhouses, with privies in larger residences and inns, even if actual plumbing is reserved for wealthy homes. Admittedly I didn’t explore the only tavern we visit in EA carefully as it was on fire, but from memory the facilities are completely lacking. Perhaps toilets are like our camps and we should just think of them as there if our characters need them, while it’s not seen as a priority to show how our characters actually get there.

Anyway, apologies for the digression everyone!

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"