Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#852063 14/06/23 07:36 AM
Flooter Offline OP
addict
OP Offline
addict
Amelia Tyler, the actress behind the narrator voice, released a video of outtakes on her youtube channel. Worth checking out! I think it's funny; your mileage may vary.

Last edited by Flooter; 14/06/23 12:04 PM. Reason: Accounting for taste

Larian, please make accessibility a priority for upcoming patches.
old hand
old hand
I'd say not worth it, but thanks for posting regardless. I appreciate this lady's work on narration of the game.

veteran
veteran
So ... theese are bloopers?

Kinda funny ...
But i find a little disturbing that they are all mashed together like one huge fluid sequence of words that dont blend together well ... wouldnt harm make at least few second pauses between individual sentences. :-/

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
I enjoyed this insight into the personality behind the narrator! I know the narrator lines have the odd bit of sly humour already, at least the way Amelia Tyler performs them, but I hope we get more of that as well as the occasional sense of a person behind the role in the full game, capturing some of the spirit of this blooper reel. Just occasionally, as it’s more impactful when it stays surprising smile.

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"
Flooter Offline OP
addict
OP Offline
addict
I can be passive aggressive sometimes, so instead let’s go for active aggression.

RAWR! It’s funny! Y’all are fools! Fools, I say!

I’d quote every joke, but it would just be a transcript of the 139 seconds long video.

@Ragnarok, I’ll keep an eye out for an animatic and post it here as well. Seeing the beckoning boat in the underdark or the exposed brain in the nautiloid should help distinguish scenes in the edit.

I can’t remember where spiders in your eyes show up, though.

Larian, please make accessibility a priority for upcoming patches.
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by The Red Queen
I enjoyed this insight into the personality behind the narrator! I know the narrator lines have the odd bit of sly humour already, at least the way Amelia Tyler performs them, but I hope we get more of that as well as the occasional sense of a person behind the role in the full game, capturing some of the spirit of this blooper reel. Just occasionally, as it’s more impactful when it stays surprising smile.

She appears in a DnD comedy series as well so she seems to have a sense of humor.

B
journeyman
journeyman
B
When I DM this weekend I'm gonna condescend to my players like "Oh you're such scary player characters, you killed that displacer beast so good! who's a good player character? YOU are!"

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard