Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Gray Ghost
Originally Posted by crashdaddy
[quote=Beechams]
2. We also know Mizora was captured and her pod isn't too far from Karlach so distance is not an issue.

If you're referring to the pod that smells of brimstone, I assumed that that was Karlach's pod. We get told that Mizora's at moonrise towers, it doesn't make much sense for her to just be wandering around the starting area. Especially because we know she's still in contact with Wyll. If she were in the area she would lead him to her immediately.
that pod is Mizora's. if you didn't take Wyll with you, interacting with pod has nothing. but If you have him with you, there is a small cutscene. also, Mizora was dragged out of the pod by Spike while Wyll was contacting her.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by ALexws
[quote=Beechams]
2. We also know Mizora was captured and her pod isn't too far from Karlach so distance is not an issue.

If you're referring to the pod that smells of brimstone, I assumed that that was Karlach's pod. We get told that Mizora's at moonrise towers, it doesn't make much sense for her to just be wandering around the starting area. Especially because we know she's still in contact with Wyll. If she were in the area she would lead him to her immediately.
that pod is Mizora's. if you didn't take Wyll with you, interacting with pod has nothing. but If you have him with you, there is a small cutscene. also, Mizora was dragged out of the pod by Spike while Wyll was contacting her.

Mizora confirmed as a playable origin character!? laugh
She is on the poster already, I say confirmed!

E
E
Originally Posted by neprostoman
Originally Posted by ALexws
[quote=Beechams]

Mizora confirmed as a playable origin character!? laugh
She is on the poster already, I say confirmed!

Please no. I want last origin to be someone unknown yet.

veteran
veteran
So, it's down to:

Mizora the Alu-fiend/Cambion/Succubus

Helia the Werewolf

Someone else

Just have to wait 3 more days.

Blackheifer
S
S
Originally Posted by Blackheifer
So, it's down to:

Helia the Werewolf

Someone else

i guess mizora will be the final origin character.

and i guess if we choose taff to be the player character, there might be a "wonderful" penalty kick between mizora and wyll in moon raise towers to decide who is the survivor. wink

Last edited by stevelin7; 04/07/23 06:53 AM.
G
addict
addict
G
There's content and loot centered around being small. Last companion is Halfling (Helia) or Gnome

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by stevelin7
Originally Posted by Blackheifer
So, it's down to:

Helia the Werewolf

Someone else

i guess mizora will be the final origin character.

and i guess if we choose taff to be the player character, there might be a "wonderful" penalty kick between mizora and wyll in moon raise towers to decide who is the survivor. wink
very unlikely. let you play a cambion as PC? also she probably doesn't even have tadpole.

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Tuco
Speaking of which, it's almost unsettling how much better the original datamined character model for Karlach looked
The new head model looks like a placeholder it so separate from body model, so there is still possibility we will get the perfect Karlach. if not, then this is an clear -1 on final game score for me.

Last edited by arion; 04/07/23 08:34 AM.
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard