Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Tarlonniel
Originally Posted by kanisatha
Originally Posted by Tarlonniel
A conversation between Gale and Elminster would really be... interesting.
Why?

In the aftermath of the Sundering, the Simbul became corrupted by magic and needed to consume powerful magical items to be kept alive. Elminster, desperate to save his lady love's life, went all over Faerun collecting powerful magic items to feed to her. Sound familiar?

Are you asking me why or explaining why? confused Though I didn't know that bit of backstory, I was just referring to their similar-but-then-widely-diverging histories with Mystra. The bit you added would be icing on the cake, if Larian acknowledges it.
Oh I was quite sincere in asking. I was curious as to your thinking. smile

S
journeyman
journeyman
S
Originally Posted by colinl8
Originally Posted by Siege664
It's not implemented in EA, but I'm 99% sure it has been confirmed by Larian. It should utilize a lot of those random plants we can pick up in game.

I really miss the way they did it 2 or 3 patches ago, when the herbs were 1 camp supply food items. Using them to get to an even 40 very simply while imagining how that night's stew was seasoned was convenient and fun.

There are still plenty of plants that are food. However, some plants and even stones seem to have no current purpose and are likely crafting ingredients.

G
OP Offline
G
In the aftermath of the Sundering, the Simbul became corrupted by magic and needed to consume powerful magical items to be kept alive. Elminster, desperate to save his lady love's life, went all over Faerun collecting powerful magic items to feed to her. Sound familiar?[/quote]

Interesting point.

Are Gale's intentions so altruistic?

Are we helping Faerun or creating a monster?

Will it break free and have its own identity, like the Nameless One's mortality?

Stay tuned for more updates.

L
addict
addict
L
"What news are you most looking forward to on the 7th?"

So larian gave us so much information.. level cap, multiclassing, early release date etc. And they will show monk, new races, new origin etc on the 7th.
Which im excited to see!

As far as "news" go, what i would like to see and/or have discussed is:
- change to action economy (dodge, hide, jump etc)
- crafting
- familiars getting 5e abilities
- confirmation of the rules they have implemented for multiclassing (just says its per 5e is all i need to know)
- i dont expect them to give list of all the 600 spells (and spell options) but it would be great to see shield spell in action (and blade cantrips if they have been added).

Soon..very soon!!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard