Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
W
W
Originally Posted by colinl8
Originally Posted by williams85
Originally Posted by colinl8
I don't get the serial killer thing. I think that's an association from the web minigame thing, nothing in the PFH said serial killer
The Minigame is the dark urge's backstory in the city.

Did they say that at the PFH? I missed it if they did
No, but this thread isn't about things that were in the PFH.

Edit: i might have missunderstood your question. But no it was not in the PFH, it was just the minigame which served as an animated prequel to the backstory of this serialkiller entity.

Last edited by williams85; 08/07/23 10:34 PM.
N
old hand
old hand
N
I'm glad my girl shadow is so popular.

I hope wild magic barbs will be able to get the sorcerer doslogue lines with her.

addict
addict
Astarion, Gale, Shadowheart - potentially for the entirety of my first play through ...as Im thinking there will be many over the next few years .......plenty of time to mix parties & try to see more content over time

veteran
veteran
I already wanted to play a white dragonborn sorcerer, so the Dark Urge stuff won me over. My first party will probably be:

1. The Dark Urge, White Dragonborn Sorcerer (maybe multiclass?)
2. Shadowheart <-- I feel like she's the most important character in the game.
3. Lae'zel <-- One of my favorite characters. I want to see her journey through with her.
4. Astarion <-- Dude's a vampire spawn. I wanna know what's going on with his story.

I really need to start reading up on multiclass options. Not at all sure what works well together.

C
addict
addict
C
Originally Posted by JandK
I already wanted to play a white dragonborn sorcerer, so the Dark Urge stuff won me over. My first party will probably be:

1. The Dark Urge, White Dragonborn Sorcerer (maybe multiclass?)
2. Shadowheart <-- I feel like she's the most important character in the game.
3. Lae'zel <-- One of my favorite characters. I want to see her journey through with her.
4. Astarion <-- Dude's a vampire spawn. I wanna know what's going on with his story.

I really need to start reading up on multiclass options. Not at all sure what works well together.

It's so, so hard to try and imagine a disciplined approach where I don't try to see everything on my first playthrough. "Astarion's story would make more sense to explore when I play as..." I really don't know if I'll be able to help myself from trying to cover as much ground as possible

enthusiast
enthusiast
(It's really hard to decide, I still wish we could have a party of five. But I am very glad the party won't be locked.)

My first party will be my wild magic sorceress Lia (charlatan background), Astarion, Karlach and Shadowheart.

As usual, Lia will romance Astarion, and I hope she can become best friends with Karlach. Surprisingly, she and Shadowheart already get along quite well.

After this panel, and hearing from the writers that our character's actions and interactions with the companions do indeed influence their character development and growth, I am now much more confident that the Astarion romance with a "nice" character doesn't necessarily have to end in a complete disaster 😄

I am very curious to find out.

apprentice
apprentice
First Party will be:

1. Tav (Lore Bard for Charisma, Skills, Arcane Magic and ranged combat)
2. Shadowheart (Divine Magic), also really interested in her story/arc
3. Karlach (Melee), love the new design and backstory of her
4. Open for whoever fits current Quest, area, fight or whatever

If we can multiclass companions (i think we should?) i might give SH a few (2-3) levels of Fighter

Last edited by Mercury4711; 09/07/23 07:39 PM.
journeyman
journeyman
The Dark Urge, Minthara, Astarion and Laezel.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Anthraxid
The Dark Urge, Minthara, Astarion and Laezel.

There will be blood.

old hand
old hand
Tav - Wood Elf Gloomstalker 5 / Assassin 7
Minsc, Jaheira, Gale

edit: No, no, no, no.

The Dark Urge: Wood Elf Gloomstalker 5 / Assassin 7
Minsc, Jaheira, Hireling Wizard.

In retrospect, I will eat Gale's arm and savour him for a second playthrough. In fact, he's my favorite for an origin playthrough so best not to spoil all that. I can assuredly do act 1 without a squishy wizard.

Last edited by rodeolifant; 10/07/23 01:23 AM.

Fear my wrath, for it is great indeed.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard