Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Icelyn Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Originally Posted by Buba68
Druids, Shadow Druids, Druid Groves, Druidic intrigues and backstabbing, drama e.g. "will Halsin Senpai finally notice Icelyn Chan?" etc. are a staple of the Baldur's Gate setting.
hahaha

old hand
old hand
Continuing the grand tradition of Faldorn and Cernd.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Tarlonniel
Originally Posted by williams85
Originally Posted by kanisatha
A non-sketchy female romance option would be nice too <sigh>.
Yeah that would be nice.

There's still one Origin character to be announced; I'm rooting for folks like you to get such an option as well. Though Karlach might fit that bill - maybe - hard to know at this point.
Yeah, I'm hoping too, because right now my count for an acceptable female romance option (not interested in male options) is precisely zero.

addict
addict
This is great news. You know, between Halsin, Jaheira, and the player character you can almost have a full druid party. Just need a druid Hireling to fill out the last spot!

Also dang. I wasn't expecting Halsin to go bearback like that on Astarion. I could bearly pull my eyes away. No wonder that squirrel could hardly bear to watch it.

veteran
veteran
The only thing i need to know now, is if our Tav-Druid can do the same and have some Bear-Bear action.

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
B
enthusiast
enthusiast
B
I'm happy for the fans and I think he could a cool character. Being level 5 and in a very short list of companions being a 2nd druid... that's another matter... fan service maybe isn't always the best thing to prioritise things that should be added to the game.

Icelyn Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Originally Posted by SaurianDruid
This is great news. You know, between Halsin, Jaheira, and the player character you can almost have a full druid party. Just need a druid Hireling to fill out the last spot!
😊

Z
Jhe'stil Kith'rak
Jhe'stil Kith'rak
Z
Icelyn and OneManArmy on top of the world right now

Remember the human (This is a forum for a video game):
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by SaurianDruid
Also dang. I wasn't expecting Halsin to go bearback like that on Astarion. I could bearly pull my eyes away. No wonder that squirrel could hardly bear to watch it.

I always knew he was Beorn to be Wild...

T
apprentice
apprentice
T
Funny. But it becomes clear the deep grief of one of the bears about the loss of Halsin. In the grove. Apparently he generally prefers to have sex in the form of an animal. But it would be logical then to limit the possibility of an affair with him only for druid characters who can turn into a bear themselves. It would look much more logical. For everyone else, limit it to the good old friendship.

addict
addict
Halsin appreciation post! (wanted to post a pic, not sure how...lol)

veteran
veteran
I feel a bit sorry for you Halsin fans, that he became a bad internet meme all of a sudden.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
Z
Jhe'stil Kith'rak
Jhe'stil Kith'rak
Z
Originally Posted by fylimar
I feel a bit sorry for you Halsin fans, that he became a bad internet meme all of a sudden.
On the other hand, it was a great way to make people aware of a non-Origin, non-returning companion character. Maybe Larian will release a Halsin edition version of the game now!

veteran
veteran
We are living in 21st century ...

Either you die hero, or you become meme.
Sometimes both.

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
Icelyn Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Yes, I wish they had left that part out!!! I am still otherwise very happy he is a companion, though!

In the trailer I saw a displacer cat in a cage (maybe at the carnival?). I was thinking that Tav, Halsin, and Jaheira might be able to sneak in and let any trapped animals out!😊🐈‍⬛

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Zerubbabel
On the other hand, it was a great way to make people aware of a non-Origin, non-returning companion character. Maybe Larian will release a Halsin edition version of the game now!

Well seeing how much it is talked about on reddit, how many videos popped up about the bear sex on youtube (I was searching for the PfH, since I hadn't time to watch it and youtube suggested me Panel from Hell bear sex - so that was probably a very popular search the last days.
So maybe it was a clever markteng move. Not my cup of tea, but I guess a lot of people are at least curious about it.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
Z
Jhe'stil Kith'rak
Jhe'stil Kith'rak
Z

Well seeing how much it is talked about on reddit, how many videos popped up about the bear sex on youtube (I was searching for the PfH, since I hadn't time to watch it and youtube suggested me Panel from Hell bear sex - so that was probably a very popular search the last days.
So maybe it was a clever markteng move. Not my cup of tea, but I guess a lot of people are at least curious about it.
Yeah, I'm not happy about that scene being so public either because it makes it difficult for me to recommend the game to my irl friends if they google the game.
However, I am very happy about the resulting sales from media coverage of the game, especially for a CRPG, which is still a decidedly niche genre.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Icelyn
In the trailer I saw a displacer cat in a cage (maybe at the carnival?). I was thinking that Tav, Halsin, and Jaheira might be able to sneak in and let any trapped animals out!😊🐈‍⬛

This would be so awesome! I'd totally drag Minsc along, he's a ranger, he'd be up for it, right? grin

veteran
veteran

I agree. Whether intended or not, it's going to be a good sales boost for Larian because the people who would be interested in a cRPG are also going to be the same people who won't care about this/like this/feel some sort of values compulsion to take a stand against the critics, whereas people who are offended would likely be people who were never going to buy the game anyway.

addict
addict

pretty much the only topic on the Steam discussion since the PFH. Personally I don't get the fuss but it seems to have motivated the axe grinders.

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard