Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
old hand
old hand
S
Niara is probably right, though, that they could have animated it better. Dragonborn might be cuddly, but not into spit sharing? I just can't believe that locking them out of the feature is reasonable or fair. There's no moral reason, there's no balance reason, the userbase doesn't want it. It's a matter of "don't fix what isn't broken" for me. Tweak the animation or leave it as is

veteran
veteran
This opourtunity was too sweet to miss ...
Im not even sorry. laugh

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
P
addict
addict
P
I saw a great one on reddit, but I don't want the bear sex posts to break containment again.

veteran
veteran
I think i know wich one you mean ...
And i think we all have seen it. laugh

Last edited by RagnarokCzD; 11/07/23 04:17 PM.

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Buba68
After watching the Karlach/Dragonborn date scene my first thought was that there should be no romance for the lizards, unless with other lizards.

But why though? As a spontaneous thought some might think that way, but that's no reason to disable something like this? Larian never shyed away from more exotic combinations if you have a look at DOS2, and I am glad they let their players decide how they want to play. As others already said, the romances are purely chosen by the player and a player's Dragonborn can like what they like. Aside from that, I'm absolutely certain that in a world like the Forgotten Realms there would be enough people who are open for these kinds of relationships. "There's enough furries and monsterfuckers who would go for a lizard. " as Silver/ so aptly put it. You can see for yourself with a brief google-search if you don't believe us, viewer discretion advised laugh And if humans are like that then Dragonborn would be too.

Btw, looking at the live chat during the date scene, there were PLENTY of people eyeing the Dragonborn, he'd have a free choice of partner. delight

apprentice
apprentice
Let me make a better suggestion: we should have romance options for every race, subrace, sex, class, and subclass. Delay release by 3 years to make 500+ new romance options with fully developed plot lines and sex scenes. The fact that there is no Female Duergar Gloom Stalker for me to romance is unacceptable.

L
L
I'm not worried about it, you can't get a dragonborn romance without playing one so its easy to avoid by simply playing any other race.

V
enthusiast
enthusiast
V
Why make stuff up? Nobody is crying for all thise permutations, but with 8 romances, but surely they could do better than just childish elves, pansy humans, and a demon girl not to mention the infamous bear sex. Lol Why anti diversity, larian?

Last edited by Volourn; 11/07/23 09:17 PM.
apprentice
apprentice
Disappointing lack of Half-Orc Snu-Snu.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Lemurion
I'm not worried about it, you can't get a dragonborn romance without playing one so its easy to avoid by simply playing any other race.

I guess some missed that part of the Dragonborn being the player and not the other way around. I agree, if someone doesn't like a race being romanceable just don't romance anyone with that race. I honestly don't see what the big deal is. At the end of the day this is a FANTASY game. It's make-believe.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard