Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
apprentice
apprentice
M
I'm expecting an enhanced edition after a year which might add in another race and some subclasses. Then I expect Larian to work on their next game be it D:OS 3 or another D&D game.

W
veteran
veteran
W
I’d even live a free little expansion adding a subclass for each class. That is a very Larian thing to do. They don’t seem interested in traditional DLC, but that could change.

I’d rather them decide to make a Planescape game than any timing else, but I suspect they want to get back to cultivating their own IP after 6 years in the Forgotten Realms.

Z
Jhe'stil Kith'rak
Jhe'stil Kith'rak
Z
Originally Posted by Warlocke
I’d even live a free little expansion adding a subclass for each class. That is a very Larian thing to do. They don’t seem interested in traditional DLC, but that could change.

I’d rather them decide to make a Planescape game than any timing else, but I suspect they want to get back to cultivating their own IP after 6 years in the Forgotten Realms.
Since the Avellone sexual misconduct allegations were retracted (and his name SEEMS to be cleared with the joint statement), it would be cool for Larian to partner with him again for a Planescape sequel.

Last edited by Zerubbabel; 13/07/23 03:14 PM.

Remember the human (This is a forum for a video game):
addict
addict
Without a doubt they're already working on what's next. People need paychecks every week. The work must always go on. Yes there is a team already drawing up something, in one stage or another.

DRAGON FIRE-AND DOOM Dragons? Splendid things, lad-so long as ye look upon them only in tapestries, or in the masks worn at revels, or from about three realms off...
Astragarl Hornwood, Mage of Elembar - Year of the Tusk
C
addict
addict
C
What they've shown so far looks like hundreds and hundreds of hours without seeing everything. If there's no follow-up content, I'll probably still be happy as a clam this time five years from now.

("Happy as a clam" probably doesn't translate well, does it? It doesn't even make sense in English)

addict
addict
Originally Posted by colinl8
What they've shown so far looks like hundreds and hundreds of hours without seeing everything. If there's no follow-up content, I'll probably still be happy as a clam this time five years from now.

("Happy as a clam" probably doesn't translate well, does it? It doesn't even make sense in English)

We get your point smile Happy dance here as well

DRAGON FIRE-AND DOOM Dragons? Splendid things, lad-so long as ye look upon them only in tapestries, or in the masks worn at revels, or from about three realms off...
Astragarl Hornwood, Mage of Elembar - Year of the Tusk
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard