Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 24 of 24 1 2 22 23 24
Volunteer Moderator
OP Offline
Volunteer Moderator
We already have multiple threads discussing the pros and cons of the ASI approach, so I'd recommend having a look round the forum for those if anyone wants to discuss it further as I'm keen to keep this one as focused on the Creator Day Q&A as possible.

Last edited by The Red Queen; 20/07/23 08:18 AM.

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"
Originally Posted by The Red Queen
We already have multiple threads discussing the pros and cons of the ASI approach, so I'd recommend having a look round the forum for those if anyone wants to discuss it further as I'm keen to keep this one as focused on the Creator Day Q&A as possible.

Sure, I deleted my post to avoid any discussion on the subject here.

My original question was only there to get confirmation of exactly what was said from someone who was at the event; I was unaware of those discussions.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by kanisatha
Re. SH, I think ultimately the real problem is Larian's writers. More specifically, the problem is our not having been given adequate reasonable dialogue options when interacting with SH as Tav. My PC can even kill SH, but I am not provided the opportunity to call her out for being a Sharran? I cannot tell her that she's a fake, a fraud, a phony for claiming to support good actions even while being a Sharran? To tell her to her face that anyone who worships Shar is a monster? That Larian does not provide those dialogue options is my real issue.

I remember a conversation like that with Shadowheart, I don't remember exactly if you initiate it because you dig into her mind or she just tells you but what I can remember is she admiring to be a follower of shar and asking you what you thought of it. I don't think it was as comprehensive as you would like it to be but this was a long time ago, I think last time I played EA was on the bard patch so I don't know if that even exist anymore or has been changed/upgraded.

It might be the
broken shrine near the windmill in the ruined village the goblins inhabit?
It becomes clear she's a Shar worshipper and you can comment on it. I just picked the "Eh, what do I care who you worship, it doesn't affect our goal." which she found pleasantly pragmatic, so I'm unsure where the other options goes.

Nobody's perfect... I'm a nobody.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Might be, I don't really remember the trigger, I remember the conversation more or less and that you could react negatively to that information, not much else.

Page 24 of 24 1 2 22 23 24

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard