Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
I
Ixal Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
I
Next video from Fextralive about the companions and romances.
Probably a little less spoilery than the other videos but better safe than sorry.
He also seems to think its more likely than not that full companion respecs will stay

Z
Jhe'stil Kith'rak
Jhe'stil Kith'rak
Z
“I vaguely recall them saying there was 1-2 more companions in the game.”
VICTORY
VICTORY
VICTORY

POTENTIAL FOR LAST FEW CLASSES/RACES AS STORY COMPANIONS.

Remember the human (This is a forum for a video game):
veteran
veteran
Maybe we will get Helia after all 😊

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
veteran
veteran
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
enthusiast
enthusiast
I find hard to believe that we'll be getting more companions and Larian haven't make that a selling point or at least one of their ''longer cinematics than the entirety of game of thrones'' statistics... If there's more companions good but I won't be holding my breath.

veteran
veteran
Wait ...
Did he say that Astarion is Half Elf? O_o

veteran
veteran
He's also on Twitch right now playing early access and answering chat questions.

https://www.twitch.tv/fextralife

R
R
Big spoilers about the new relationship and interactions for Wyll and Karlach and between them, be forewarned.

R
R
Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
Wait ...
Did he say that Astarion is Half Elf? O_o
Yeah slip of the tounge. I would imagine he said that in relation to what he is now.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Relampago
Big spoilers about the new relationship and interactions for Wyll and Karlach and between them, be forewarned.
Thanks i feel like i need to plug off the internet because i cant stop reading about this game and now that streamers got their hands on this they are spoiling everything.
I do hope for more companions but i am spectical because he didn't really confirm anything just speculations.

veteran
veteran
The more i hear this video, the more i feel like he should make another one and reupload ...

Shadowheart being good? O_o
SINCE WHEN? laugh

Z
Jhe'stil Kith'rak
Jhe'stil Kith'rak
Z
The more i hear this video, the more i feel like he should make another one and reupload ...

SINCE WHEN? laugh
Since her approval system suggested there was more to this Cleric of Shar than meets the eye (including tadpoles).

Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
Okay, I'm not watching this one as it sounds far too spoilery. I'm sure I'll pick up titbits anyway in discussions here, but just a reminder to everyone to pop things in spoiler tags if you think people might not want to know them in advance.

That's not at all pointed, by the way, as I've not seen anyone failing to spoiler tag anything they obviously should have, but just something I thought worth us all bearing in mind given all the stuff coming out now.

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"
Z
Jhe'stil Kith'rak
Jhe'stil Kith'rak
Z
Originally Posted by The Red Queen
Okay, I'm not watching this one as it sounds far too spoilery. I'm sure I'll pick up titbits anyway in discussions here, but just a reminder to everyone to pop things in spoiler tags if you think people might not want to know them in advance.

That's not at all pointed, by the way, as I've not seen anyone failing to spoiler tag anything they obviously should have, but just something I thought worth us all bearing in mind given all the stuff coming out now.
I didn’t find it THAT spoilery, but I didn’t watch the whole thing, just skipped along the chapters that interested me.

addict
addict

SINCE WHEN? laugh

-_-

Since before she lost her memories, and since almost all of her interactions.

Back from timeout.
veteran
veteran
I find it endlessly interesting how regarding Shadowheart in particuar there are two schools - she's a Shar worshipper and so she's evil no matter how nice she is, or she's nice so her being a Shar worshipper doesn't count. I'm personally inclined to think that the trickery domain cleric who worships the goddess of loss and deception may be decieving us, and honestly the kidnapped selunite theory has never felt good to me. It feels like kind of a lame idea personally.

Shame about no Jaheira romance but I figured that'd be the case. We still have plenty of great women to romance.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Adgaroth
I find hard to believe that we'll be getting more companions and Larian haven't make that a selling point or at least one of their ''longer cinematics than the entirety of game of thrones'' statistics... If there's more companions good but I won't be holding my breath.

This is just my theory.

I think it could be because in 1 case they don't want to reveal too much about the Companion yet, because its The Guardian you build in character creation, the one encouraging you to use your tadpoles.

And the other I think is Alfira who I think is very touch and go as to weather she will be ready in time for full release or she'll come in a later patch, they don't want to get folks hopes up.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by fylimar

I'm pretty sure he's not referring to new origins, but companions like Halsin, Minthara, Minsc and Jaheira.

Best bet is Alfira who alot of folks were surprised was not announced along side Minthara and Halsin and my guess which might surprise you is The Guardian, Daisy which we make at Character creation and who is now a physical being we meet in chapter 2. She wouldn't be much of a Guardian if she lets us just run around with him/her/they.

veteran
veteran
Yea, this is getting to my 'stop looking at the forums' point now. Fextralife postings are getting way too common, and that guy will spoil anything and everything

Last edited by Boblawblah; 15/07/23 03:31 PM.
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Omegaphallic
Originally Posted by fylimar

I'm pretty sure he's not referring to new origins, but companions like Halsin, Minthara, Minsc and Jaheira.

Best bet is Alfira who alot of folks were surprised was not announced along side Minthara and Halsin and my guess which might surprise you is The Guardian, Daisy which we make at Character creation and who is now a physical being we meet in chapter 2. She wouldn't be much of a Guardian if she lets us just run around with him/her/they.
Alfira doesn't even have a unique face and they can simply make Helia a normal companion. Her voicelines were already recorded.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard