Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by rodeolifant
But. The Enhanced Edition makes IWD such a cakewalk, you have to refrain from using all the kits and dual wielding and so forth, and that's no fun either. I wish there was something like a decent SCS for IWD.
You and your SCS. You can't have SCS in IwD because it's not on the coast.

Last edited by branmakmuffin; 02/08/23 09:38 AM.
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Count Turnipsome
I expect Solasta 2 (if that ever comes out) to blow everything out of the water.
I don't. Studio's founder was pretty open with not wanting to grow studio - he founded it to be able to design, not manage the studio, and growing too big will result in just that. Having sub 20 employees will greatly limit their production value and scope. To create more sprawling and less niche game, they would need to change that.

In case you don't know Tactical Adventures released a survey for their future game.

V
enthusiast
enthusiast
V
Bg3's story is about getting mind raped by a worm and either liking it you search more mind rapers or hating it yiu refrain from using it.

Bg3's strength compared to Solasta is money. So, the curscenes look better. I expect bg3 will be fun, abd I hope the ganeplay has rough dnd as well.as the fun dust parts that'll it'll be a great play. I don't expect the story or writing to be top tier.

Iwd's dungeons are nowhere near as goods bg2's. The story also is 'big evil demon dues demons things'. Deep.

1 more day til bg3 fun.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard