Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
addict
addict
Originally Posted by Sai the Elf
Originally Posted by Volourn
Dude, how does anyone look at dwarves and think 'loli'? Elves are more 'loli'. LMAO I doubt that is the reasoning since you are able to play a halfling and have butt sex with a bear.
Yep that's like looking at Wolverine and calling him a loli or the male equivalent which is a shota.

ROFLMAO 🤣

I said small races not dwarves. I’ve never seen a dwarf as a small race, but I concede the topic includes them. I was more specifically referring to gnomes and halflings.

@ Silverstar

Even if they did a bear scene- a scene with what appears to be a child may go abit too far even for them. IIRC there was a major thread on this a year or so ago…. But who knows why they did it this way…

Edit: 😂

It’s stretching it but the is the closest I can find for a dwarf loli. I have forever tainted my search profile and Google will never look at me the same again lol

https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/388505905360974711/

Last edited by avahZ Darkwood; 23/07/23 02:21 AM.
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by ToLazy4Name
You guys are also forgetting that Larian has done a short race romance in the past with Princess Aida in Divinity: Dragon Commander (though admittedly some people might not classify it as a traditional "romance").

Beast, a dwarf, can be romanced in Divinity Original Sin 2, also. I haven't done it in my playthroughs because I can't not romance Ifan (and if I could I'd go for Fane, as he is my second favorite), but I like Beast a lot as a companion, and his romance is sweet from what I've seen of it online. He likely doesn't have as much overall romance-related content compared to the other companions, but he's still valid.

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by The Fell Omen
You guys are also forgetting that Larian has done a short race romance in the past with Princess Aida in Divinity: Dragon Commander (though admittedly some people might not classify it as a traditional "romance").

Beast, a dwarf, can be romanced in Divinity Original Sin 2, also. I haven't done it in my playthroughs because I can't not romance Ifan (and if I could I'd go for Fane, as he is my second favorite), but I like Beast a lot as a companion, and his romance is sweet from what I've seen of it online. He likely doesn't have as much overall romance-related content compared to the other companions, but he's still valid.
I was actually unaware of that since I never used Beast even once, lmao. That's cool though, we have an actual modern example of a short race romance.

veteran
veteran
I wish, they would make Barcus a companion, if we don't get Helia.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by fylimar

I agree wholeheartedly, though I would prefer Barcus to Helia altogether. I love his personality so much! (And, again, I don't like halflings, lol...)

veteran
veteran
But he is a terrible adventurer!

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
Oh come on, he had a bit of bad luck, happens to the best of us 😁

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who

"He likely doesn't have as much overall romance-related content compared to the other companions, but he's still valid."
Somehow I am not surprised. I REALLY hope I'm wrong about how Larian will shaft Dwarfs in terms of reactivity, but I am more and more assured of that.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
Oh come on, he had a bit of bad luck, happens to the best of us 😁
His words, not mine. laugh

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
old hand
old hand
He likely doesn't have as much overall romance-related content compared to the other companions, but he's still valid.

I romanced Beast twice, once early on and again after Larian made all their changes to the game. The first version was... not good. It felt like Beast got half the content Ifan did, plus his personal quest, like pretty much everything else in Arx, seemed partially unfinished. Larian did make some serious improvements, but in the end, Beast's romance still didn't reach Ifan's level, though at least it's... okay now.

Well now we know that Dwarfs will get very little in terms of content compared to Dragonborn, Giths or Drows... Amazing. Truly amazing. Playing as a Dwarf TAV I can tell will be miserable, especially since I will play as a Dragonborn at the same time so I will see just how barren it is in comparison.

B
stranger
stranger
B
i'd love to somehow interact with Fairies

Originally Posted by buttercup
i'd love to somehow interact with Fairies
Me too. Especially as a Fey-bound Pact-Mage. laugh

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard