OP Offline
stranger
Hello

Saku Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hello,

my Problem is that I am stuck in a House after I failed to disarm an trap. Now I can´t move around and can not jump (says im immobilzed) all other features are working.
~ We tried to take me in "Downstate" do not work
~ We killed and revived me
~ We pushed me around to get another Trap disarming option, I can not use it.
~ We killed me again 8SPOILER!!!!) :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: and revieved me with the Undead one in the Camp but still i can not move around.

is there any command or something that i can use ? something like "/stuck" OR "/unstuck"

To my Build I am playing on PC (Steam) current Build ID: v4.1.1.2154614

If I find the right Button I will attach a Screenshot as well where u can see that the Jump ability is not available

Pls Help me if u can I do not know how to fix it and my last Autosave is 7h before that savefile =(

[img]https://ibb.co/3fTvQf8[/img]

[img]https://ibb.co/SVSswTB[/img]

Last edited by Saku; 24/07/23 07:18 PM. Reason: Update current position (picture)
B
old hand
old hand
B
Can you list what mods are you using? I see two Tavs?
Could be helpful ...
Surely Autosaves happen more often?!?
Why the paw over your portrait - Wild Shape?

I used F5 followed by F8 to get myself out from some silly hang up. This is also recommended for other cases of the game being "stupid" (like getting stuck in the gate to Druid Grove).

Last edited by Buba68; 24/07/23 08:08 PM.
veteran
veteran
You gave your eye to the hag?

I see you are playing co-op and with two origin characters that each of you controls.

Assuming no mods you have a broken playthrough. What did you wild shape into before you died?

Look, if you wild shape into a cat and you had a bunch of stuff on you then you would be unable to move because you have too much stuff, and if you died like that and were rezzed you may have carried over your new weight restriction.

So possible fix is to empty your inventory, but I can't tell if that is the problem.

Blackheifer
veteran
veteran
ime the best option is to cut your losses and start again or perhaps load an early save game... its touchy with muliplayer

Luke Skywalker: I don't, I don't believe it.
Yoda: That is why you failed.
veteran
veteran
Try entering the turn based mode and leave it after skipping through every party member.

Last edited by neprostoman; 25/07/23 06:11 AM.
Saku Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
As I know I am not using any special mods. Im playing in Multiplayer the Beastmaster is my Char and the secound tav is the druid from my girlfriend.

Yeah Autosave happend more often, but im really stupid an all the time overwrite it so the last autosave is a savestate 7h before. -.-

left to my portrait is the paw for the classification beast master i gues I am a Hunter not a Druid on top of my portrait is a "buff/debuff" i got from the witch in the swamps got a "new eye" laugh

mhh okay thank u than i will try the F5 followed by F8 maybe that will help. Thank you for the tipp will edit the post with the outcome =)

Edit F5 and F8 did nothing still i can not move sadly =(

Last edited by Saku; 25/07/23 10:46 AM.
Saku Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Im not a druid and do not wild shape into something i was stuck after trying defusing a gastrap and failed it, don´t know maybe the game guess that I am still in the roll the dice screen? and thats the reason why i can not move or jump? but yeah my girlfriend noticed the carry weight differences =)

Saku Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Turn based mode entering is no problem but after i end turn with every char its just stuck? i gues i can not deactivate the mode again it just let me chance my last turn ... Im just activate it at the overworld without an enemy .. maybe thats the mistake?

But Overall thank you all for your tipps sadly none of them atm helped me getting controll from my char back ... sad so maybe i need to acept that it is lost and just try to wait the last days to start again with the released version? -.-

Or does anyone got another Idea to unstuck me? Do the game do not have like a console command to get a no clip effect or an stuck / unstuck command?

B
old hand
old hand
B
I now understand the paw.
A pity you are still stuck frown
On the up side - only 10 more days (I am counting to 4.VIII) ...

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Saku
Turn based mode entering is no problem but after i end turn with every char its just stuck? i gues i can not deactivate the mode again it just let me chance my last turn ... Im just activate it at the overworld without an enemy .. maybe thats the mistake?

But Overall thank you all for your tipps sadly none of them atm helped me getting controll from my char back ... sad so maybe i need to acept that it is lost and just try to wait the last days to start again with the released version? -.-

Or does anyone got another Idea to unstuck me? Do the game do not have like a console command to get a no clip effect or an stuck / unstuck command?

Hmm, I think you are full on broken. It has happened to us before in multiplayer but it's really rare.

If you get a moment please report this to the folks at larian through the normal reporting channel (Help on your console)

Sorry I was not able to help.

Blackheifer
Saku Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
mhh okay so I report it ingame? or where is the reporting channel you mean?

yeah sadly but thank you for trying to help me and fixing my "broken legs" ;D

veteran
veteran
You can report it through the Larian Launcher I think.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by neprostoman
You can report it through the Larian Launcher I think.

Correct, there is a Help tab at the top.

Blackheifer

Link Copied to Clipboard