Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
W
veteran
veteran
W
Originally Posted by TheAscendent
I am curious why the default class for Dark Urge was Sorcerer if they are leaning towards Bhaal-themed equipment and gear, unless the gear changes depending on your class. Monks can have stealth as a proficiency, but that would be way too much variation just for one Origin character, even one as intriguing as the Dark Urge.

They probably wanted to choose a class that wasn’t already represented by one of the other companions.

veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Originally Posted by TheAscendent
I am curious why the default class for Dark Urge was Sorcerer if they are leaning towards Bhaal-themed equipment and gear, unless the gear changes depending on your class. Monks can have stealth as a proficiency, but that would be way too much variation just for one Origin character, even one as intriguing as the Dark Urge.
Don't think it changes...the video clip of the cloak was from a player who was playing a monk and that cloak was definitely far better suited to the rogue. As for what's the "default" class, I wouldn't read anything into that, I doubt it was something particularly planned and intended by Larian as any kind of hint. They were probably playing sorcerer because it is a VERY strong face class and they wanted to show speech skills in action as they conned the enemy party into handing over their protective lamp and suiciding by walking onto the shadows.

I definitely wouldn't treat any class other than Rogue as optimal for the Dark Urge.

Last edited by Darth_Trethon; 28/07/23 06:50 PM.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard