Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
I think it's simply that the Community Management team didn't spot the message. Which I think is understandable, as I'm focused only on these forums and I didn't see the message until yesterday. And yes, I am able to contact them directly about forum issues and will do so if I'm aware of them. That's part of what I'm here for, so feel free to PM me if there's anything that needs to be addressed. I'm definitely going to get a PM whereas there's a chance that forum posts will just get lost in the noise.

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
I somewhat belatedly realised today that posts in the new subforums aren't showing up in my Active Threads feed.

Thought I'd just call it out so folk know that they may be missing stuff if (like me) they tend to rely on that feature, and also that now that I've realised the problem I've let the Community Management team know and hopefully we'll get a fix soon.

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"
veteran
veteran
I posted this, but in a spot where it probably didn't get spotted. Anyhow, just some ideas

https://forums.larian.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=895770#Post895770

veteran
veteran
Quick question...

I noticed when searching for an older thread that the encoding is sort of wonky in many thread titles. For example seeing the symbol †in places where a right single quotation symbol ' was used, and stuff like that. When they were giving the switcheroo for the forums sections and then restored the Mod section and such, did the unicode maybe get switched up?

Just curious, I don't think it's my browser cause I haven't changed anything there. Only thing I could think of.

But it might be making the search function less usable for others too? Not sure if that helps or is worth digging into

Last edited by Black_Elk; 26/09/23 05:08 AM.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard