Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Do we know who is the character (Or NPC) that get shoved??? I'm curious!

I'm a big fan of Shoving assholes when they piss me off! Lol Did it to a Merc in Mass effect, did it in Swtor as a Sorc (Never get old), and did it in ACOdyssey! Kicked some old Hag sexist Biatch Sparta Style off a cliff! hahaha

Those stats are beaaaaaautiful Larian! Congratulation! You deserve it!!! cheer

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by SerraShaar
Do we know who is the character (Or NPC) that get shoved??? I'm curious!

I'm a big fan of Shoving assholes when they piss me off! Lol Did it to a Merc in Mass effect, did it in Swtor as a Sorc (Never get old), and did it in ACOdyssey! Kicked some old Hag sexist Biatch Sparta Style off a cliff! hahaha

Those stats are beaaaaaautiful Larian! Congratulation! You deserve it!!! cheer
After some goblins threw me off the bridge down to the spiders, I shove all the enemies if it is tactically sound.

Had to reload a save, because Minathera shoved my main into a chasm. Dang it.

Oh yeah, I had that happen to me as well in the Goblin fortress Lol Wyll end up falling down to his death lol and couldn't resurrect him till the fight was over XD

veteran
veteran
"The majority of players have chosen to romance Shadowheart instead, followed by Gale."

I think the good folks at Larian might want to take another look at that bit of data. I'm guessing a lot of players did not choose to romance Gale, but rather had that romance thrust upon them. The dialogue leading to Gale's romance is entirely unclear, and before you know it, other companions in camp are commenting about how you've promised your body to him.

Some people think it's a bug. Some people think it's intentionally written that way. Regardless, it's a problem.

No one is a bigger fan of bg3 than me, seriously. But this Gale issue has ruined his character for me to the point where I don't even want him in my party anymore. At this point, I wish I had skipped his entire introduction.

old hand
old hand
Please fix the missing NPC that comes to the paladin when he broke his oath. This is the most popular class, thousands of players suffer because of this bug

The mechanics of oaths should be more elaborate, dialogues should suggest what can break an oath

Thanks to Larian for Baldurs Gate 3 and the reaction to player feedback
T
stranger
stranger
T
I bet we would spend even more time in the character creator if we had sliders instead of two basic body types. Its funny...that technology has been around for quite awhile now....

T
stranger
stranger
T
Originally Posted by JandK
"The majority of players have chosen to romance Shadowheart instead, followed by Gale."

I think the good folks at Larian might want to take another look at that bit of data. I'm guessing a lot of players did not choose to romance Gale, but rather had that romance thrust upon them. The dialogue leading to Gale's romance is entirely unclear, and before you know it, other companions in camp are commenting about how you've promised your body to him.

Some people think it's a bug. Some people think it's intentionally written that way. Regardless, it's a problem.

No one is a bigger fan of bg3 than me, seriously. But this Gale issue has ruined his character for me to the point where I don't even want him in my party anymore. At this point, I wish I had skipped his entire introduction.

Yep. Ran into this one too. Am currently trying to get him to leave me alone without having to kick him. Annoying.

apprentice
apprentice
I think that cleric had low numbers because (maybe) a lot of people wasn't aware of feature 'respec character' at launch, and they wanted/planned to keep shadowheart in party. Every class in this game is great, and i feel numbers shows this. Popularity of Gale is surprising.

stranger
stranger
Thank you for such an amazing game! My husband and I do nothing in our free time but play. It's been a long time since we've been so totally engrossed in a video game!

Also, don't count out the Origin Story character playthroughs! I think many of us, including myself, plan on multiple playthroughs with each of them. So much replayability; it's just crazy!

Last edited by Alle Dragonfyre; 27/08/23 10:21 PM.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard