Next Thread
Print Thread
H
HZM Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
H
Is this bugged or what? Have not seen the skin promoted the way the Digital Deluxe and CE skins are but it seems like a lot of people have this blue skin, and a lot of people do not. There is a fairly lengthy thread on it over on the Steam forums but its all over the place and at this point it seems like people are either getting it at random or it is bugged and whatever the trigger is supposed to be, is not triggering for everyone.

Originally Posted by HZM
Is this bugged or what? Have not seen the skin promoted the way the Digital Deluxe and CE skins are but it seems like a lot of people have this blue skin, and a lot of people do not. There is a fairly lengthy thread on it over on the Steam forums but its all over the place and at this point it seems like people are either getting it at random or it is bugged and whatever the trigger is supposed to be, is not triggering for everyone.
from what i understand (and i could be wrong)
you got the default dice.
digital deluxe dice.
collectors edition dice

And i believe playstation will have their own version of either the deluxe or collectors dice as well.

Maybe the blue dice are the playstation dice that for some reason got unlocked for a few?

Last edited by MrGrim; 07/08/23 05:25 PM.
H
HZM Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
H
It's a lot more than just a few people. Here is the Steam thread: https://steamcommunity.com/app/1086940/discussions/0/3808408328762668801/

I meant to put this thread in General.

addict
addict
I have all the above games, as well as planscape. Curious, maybe its for the people who have been in the forums since the game was announced in 2019? Not sure. I really want a Dark Red dice. With that said I am happy.

DRAGON FIRE-AND DOOM Dragons? Splendid things, lad-so long as ye look upon them only in tapestries, or in the masks worn at revels, or from about three realms off...
Astragarl Hornwood, Mage of Elembar - Year of the Tusk
E
stranger
stranger
E
Looks like its the PS5 exclusive skin, given out by a mistake.
https://steamcommunity.com/app/1086940/discussions/0/3808408328762668801/?tscn=1691748014

P
stranger
stranger
P
I only got the Behir dice today. I linked my GoG and Twitch accounts to Larian and added 2-factor authentication. So I suspect it's either the 2-factor authentication on it's own or the fact that I have that and all 3 accounts now linked to Larian.

Originally Posted by Pigbin
I only got the Behir dice today. I linked my GoG and Twitch accounts to Larian and added 2-factor authentication. So I suspect it's either the 2-factor authentication on it's own or the fact that I have that and all 3 accounts now linked to Larian.
They were unlocked for everyone today as part of Hotfix 3.

Link Copied to Clipboard