Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#878084 10/08/23 04:18 PM
Zentu Offline OP
Bard of Suzail
OP Offline
Bard of Suzail
Gang help me keep this at the top. I am trying to keep this to common sense features and as I see more posted I will edit and add.

1) Roll stats option, let us choose to roll stats if we wish

2) Racial Attributes Changes, let us choose between the Racial modifier system you have implemented and the original on in 5E.

3) Build your own party, make this simple to do without the need for a convoluted work around

4) Party Walk Toggle, give us the option for our party to walk around or jog, let us enjoy the slower paced immersion.

5) Book Read indicator, if we have a read a book and find it again, have it let us know we have already read this book.

6) Alter your appearance, not a respect or even a racial change but just a way to change our look to reflected changes over time.

7) More body type options, sorry but we do not want to choose between oversized body builder and just fit person. An RPG is about the story, let us choose the fat dumpy cleric if we want, a body and facial slider system like other RPGs use would be awesome.

8) PC Voice Overs, add more choice. For the males, at least my experience, there are no real choices as they sound close to the same. Where is the deep gruff voice?

9) Dice Packs, I know you want to stay away from microtransactions and we all applaude you for that. How about making dice super easy to skin so people can create dice variants easily. I will even step into the microtransaction arena and risk being flamed, many of us would be okay with you offering a new dice set for $1 or a $5 pack for $3. They dev team had time to worry about adding Penis mechanics, how about something as simple as a ton of cool dice skins?

10) More container and inventory control options, would be nice to see the ability to rename containers or even have options in the backpack for auto organization. Say all scrolls got to one section and all potions to another. You already have this for Alchemy, Keys and Supplies.

11) Free Camera Mode, allow people to move the camera around and enjoy the solid job your team did with in game graphics. A UI toggle with this would allow for a full photo mode. Show of the beauty of the game.

12) Easy removal of coop characters from the party.

13) Access none active party members inventories when at camp.

14) Cosmetic costumes, allow a player the option to keep the certain look they want while using a different actual item. For example an specific piece of armor might have great stats but ruins the way you see the character looking. Allow the toon to wear the armor but use a different armor as the "skin" for an option.

15) auto-listen/join conversation option for multiplayer

16) Allow color change over all body hair options, Head, Facial and Eyebrows.

17: Allow a head/helmet slot for camp clothing

18: Allow familiars to interact with the environment.

19) Allow an option to use Simultaneous or Staggered turns in Coop mode.

20) Quiver for arrows and scabbard for swords. Also shield on the back when walking.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will add to this list as new suggestions come up. If your suggestion is not here it is either because it effects game balance to much (IMO) or is to narrow in focus, something specifically for you and not something with wider range appeal. (Again IMO) Please help keep this at the top and lets hope the devs notice and at least acknowledge our requestions. (Maybe we can get a moderator to pin this)

Last edited by Zentu; 12/08/23 01:36 AM.
U
enthusiast
enthusiast
U
+1

old hand
old hand
Removal of multi-player custom characters from party.

apprentice
apprentice
A small one to add, I'd like to access NPC inventories in camp without having to take them into my party.

D
old hand
old hand
D
1) hell no. Roll for stats is hilariously broken. Anyone who has had it in a campaign (or several) will know the insane powerdifferences between characters.

I had a human monk during a campaign where my lowest statline was a 15. My teammates had 15 as their highest and most stats were around 10. Thia group was very relaxed and we dident play sober. But if we did it wouldnt have been fun for my teammates.

2-7) agreed.

8) voice work is very expensive. Dont see this happening tbh.

9) no ty. Fine that you have no problem with transactions. Please keep them out of my game though.

10-11)agreed.

Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
Hi folks, we already have threads for a number of these on the forums. I'd recommend searching for them and joining in those discussions.

In general, discussions are easier to manage and find if they're focussed on a specific topic with a meaningful title, so I'd also suggest that approach for any requested features.

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"
V
apprentice
apprentice
V
Wardrobe \ Transmogrification feature, or at least option to transfer stats from one armor\weapon to another cool looking one so we can look as we want without losing stats.

Tbh I'm surprised & bit dissapointed that people ask for a such obvious feature to alter Character Appearance, like Magic Mirror from DoS2, but forget to ask for Transmogrification \ Wardrobe feature, yet almost everyone would love to have such an option.

Pls, Larian, give us DLC with Transmog\Wardrobe feature alongside with Magic Mirror, game really needs it.

Zentu Offline OP
Bard of Suzail
OP Offline
Bard of Suzail
Originally Posted by The Red Queen
Hi folks, we already have threads for a number of these on the forums. I'd recommend searching for them and joining in those discussions.

In general, discussions are easier to manage and find if they're focussed on a specific topic with a meaningful title, so I'd also suggest that approach for any requested features.

I agree this thread is not for specific discussions but rather a place to consolidate a feature request list.

S
S
An auto-listen/join conversation option for multiplayer would be great.

Zentu Offline OP
Bard of Suzail
OP Offline
Bard of Suzail
added, bump back to the top. Lets keep this up so the Devs notice it with a quick forum glance.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by The Red Queen

Can you do a merge for these if there are multiple topics of the same? Previous moderator did that a lot in EA.

Edit* Instead of adding another reply I'll just edit this one. So from this thread the other day https://forums.larian.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=105286&Number=877741#Post877741

If someone joins middle of your game they have to make a new custom character and can not just play one of the current npcs. This seems off putting for joining multiplayer games.

Edit2* From this post https://forums.larian.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=104701&Number=875055#Post875055

Eguzky mentioned a pretty good suggestion, Helmet option for cosmetic clothing slot.

Along with my cosmetic suggestion from the thread changing color of eye brows.

Last edited by fallenj; 10/08/23 11:29 PM.
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
Originally Posted by fallenj
Can you do a merge for these if there are multiple topics of the same?

Merging two threads on the same topic is easy enough. But I wouldn't merge threads created about a specific, focused topic into one big one covering lots of different things as that's not the best way to organise the forums. And splitting out a thread that covers lots of topics to merge it with others on individual topics is a right faff.

But if there are any threads people think should be merged, or if they'd like any of their posts moved from one thread to another, they can PM me.

If people are interested in consolidating a list, then I'd recommend putting in links to other threads where they are suggested to cut down on duplicate discussions. But given any selection is going to be subjective and so probably not save anyone work rummaging through the forum to see what people are really saying, I confess I remain sceptical that it's an endeavour worth undertaking. It was actually tried in EA, but then just got out of date and was a pain to maintain.

The community management team will be able to see what topics are getting people excited by seeing what threads are active on the Suggestions & Feedback section.

But still, that's just my view and I will ask them if a thread consolidating hot topics would be useful to them tomorrow.

Last edited by The Red Queen; 10/08/23 11:23 PM.

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"
journeyman
journeyman
I would very much welcome a better UI, especially for casting spells. The current is a terrible mess, mostly because "spell level" buttons list every spell that you can upcast in addition to actual "level X spells". It doesn't help that the spells are not even organized in any sensible manner. It takes way longer than it should to find the spell you want for higher level casters.

If you don't know what else to do, copy Solasta UI.

old hand
old hand
@The Red Queen

Gotcha, you do you, no big.

Zentu Offline OP
Bard of Suzail
OP Offline
Bard of Suzail
Fallenj, looking at the two you mentioned.

1) Playing an Origin character mid game like that could break the storyline for that character, the level of extra work needed across many aspects of the game to protect against that would be kind of messy I am sure.

2) The eyebrow color idea is interesting but not overly practical, however will add it to the list.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Zentu
Fallenj, looking at the two you mentioned.

1) Playing an Origin character mid game like that could break the storyline for that character, the level of extra work needed across many aspects of the game to protect against that would be kind of messy I am sure.

2) The eyebrow color idea is interesting but not overly practical, however will add it to the list.

Hmm interesting, thats to bad and thx.

Zentu Offline OP
Bard of Suzail
OP Offline
Bard of Suzail
Bumping this back up the listing. While I do not expect the Devs to go down the list doing all of these ideas, it would be nice for them to comment on if any of these ideas could be implemented or are even being considered.

Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
Bumping this back up the listing. While I do not expect the Devs to go down the list doing all of these ideas, it would be nice for them to comment on if any of these ideas could be implemented or are even being considered.
Your commitment to feedback is appreciated, but it’s important to realize Larian do not respond to feedback, not ever. Changes will either come with patches or not at all; there’s nothing more to be done once feedback is provided but wait.

Larian, please make accessibility a priority for upcoming patches.
I
old hand
old hand
I
20. Update Dragonborn with their Fizban stats.

Zentu Offline OP
Bard of Suzail
OP Offline
Bard of Suzail
Originally Posted by Flooter
Your commitment to feedback is appreciated, but it’s important to realize Larian do not respond to feedback, not ever. Changes will either come with patches or not at all; there’s nothing more to be done once feedback is provided but wait.

This is ad actually, I understand the reasoning, companies get a lot of hate when someone feels like their feedback is ignored, even if the feedback is unfeasable. I would love if they would just acknowledge looking at it, but at least understand the reasoning.

Originally Posted by Ixal
20. Update Dragonborn with their Fizban stats.

Personally not familiar with this. Is this different than the default 5E stats?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard