Next Thread
Print Thread
#876912 08/08/23 10:05 PM
D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
After I took the path of the paladin again, I broke the oath again, but the apostate does not come to me and I just have a debuff that I broke the oath

G
stranger
stranger
G
I have a post up about this issue as well

D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
I found a Oathbreaker in the first act in the camp. Maybe he won't move with you and will stay where he was first invited.

G
stranger
stranger
G
As much as I would love for that to be the case, I’m in act 3 and this would be the second time needing to speak with him. For spoiler reasons I won’t be able to explain further openly

Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
Originally Posted by Gaddadin
For spoiler reasons I won’t be able to explain further openly

Thank you for avoiding spoilers! It's much appreciated. However, if you can't explain your problem without them, then you are free to pop spoliery text in tags as per the below. That will mean that other forum members need to actively click to view your text.

Code
[spoiler]Spoilery text goes here[/spoiler]

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"
G
stranger
stranger
G
I explained it in my other thread (which you fixed for spoilers) as well as submitted a lengthy bug report. Both should cover it without having to type it out again so all good. Much appreciated laugh

P
stranger
stranger
P
This doesn't seems to be fixed yet... Very annoying, especially considering Larian stats showing Paladin is the most popular class... Can we expect something soon or is my 95h+ playthrough just has to be put aside for the time being?

D
stranger
stranger
D
Have the same Problem and at the moment i have to replay 4 hours of Act 3 and cant play Paladin because i dont have the patience to prevent the oathbreaking.

And to the why there is a Problem: You cant go back to Act 1 or Act 2 if you are far enough in the Game and the Oathbreaker NPC is not showing up in Act 2 and Act 3 in no of the Camplocations when you break your Oath a second time

J
stranger
stranger
J
I'm frustrated, as I started a Paladin and chose Oath of Devotion with the intent to break the oath and build that role.

I've assisted a certain evil prisoner on her quest. I've turned on a certain group of goodies after promising to help and wiped them all out. I murdered a goodie companion in camp and looted his/her gear. I stole goods in a certain ruins from some baddies, got caught, got imprisoned and had to break out. I killed a certain pointy horn who was at a bridge overlook with no reason.

Still a good upstanding Paladin at level 4. I guess I need to start raping and pillaging or something. Maybe avoid paying taxes for a bit...

*shrug*

J
stranger
stranger
J
Updated...reclassed Oath of the Ancients. Went back to grove and killed my newfound green (both skin color and NPC highlight) allies. All good in my Pally world still...then went to a certain burning compound rescue area and just killed all the people I saw there. Oath is still active. I might just switch gears and subclass this as a Paladin/Cleric now...pointless to try to be evil at all.

Last edited by jiggawha; 05/09/23 10:38 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard