Next Thread
Print Thread
#877183 09/08/23 08:33 AM
L
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
Please can you make it so auntie ethel's boon is a part of the pool of stats the can be rerolled at Withers ?

I feel like your philosophy on "free" reroll is great and lets you play around with different stuff. So having your ekstra stat locked in to a previous choice makes me want to reroll less now that I feel like a miss out should that previous stat not be important for my new build.

Maybe a reroll at Withers could take that ekstra stat into account for that character only, or generate that hair thing again in the inventory ?

Thanks.

Last edited by Lockenwitz; 09/08/23 08:52 AM.
H
stranger
stranger
H
I'd also like to say that it would be nice for players who are trying to take the "Good" route and refuse her deal, they should be able to ask her corpse about the +1 bonus and it just be that instead of Ethel ripping her scalp out, it's the player scalping the corpse. Regarding this though, if players are able to kill Ethel before she retreats to her lair, then I think they should be locked out of this option since the deal was never brought up. (And I say this as someone who did take the witch out through the proper application of explosives.)

Link Copied to Clipboard