Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
old hand
old hand
S
Originally Posted by laughingman
Karlach definatly is the one character that absolutly deserves a good ending.

Shes absolutly the most good character and the game has so many ways in what it could deliver a good ending to her.

Just some simple ideas

1. Shadowhearts godly intervention spell : ask the god to rescue her (very pricy use but fair)
2. A wish spell : could be done by the Jinn @ circus, or a scroll hidden somewhere.
3. The Infernal marmot in Act3 could be a choice of wheater to use it for its origin quest or make a stable heart out of it for Karlach

This are just the first 3 that come do my head, each of them rather easy to add and this character really just deserves it.
Act 2 spoiler :
To be fair, this would also apply to Ketheric Thorm wife and daughter, making the whole plot moot. DnD is a weird universe where death is curable, but it is needed to have any stake.

Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
Let's consolidate the Karlach end-game feedback into https://forums.larian.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=886696.

I'll lock this thread to cut down on duplicate discussion, though PM me if you'd like me to move any posts from here to there, or feel free to just join the discussion on the linked thread.

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard