Originally Posted by kellian1
Can Larian just be the official maker and creator of all D&D games moving forward in perpetuity? Let's get games in different D&D settings like Dragonlance or Ravenloft for example, I can't imagine what they could do with either of those 2 IP's
It'd be amazing to get more Larian D&D games, but why exclusively? D&D games have always excelled in diversity, BG3 has amazing bones and reuseable assets for future BG games, but that doesn't mean other devs with different approaches shouldn't be, idk reviving birthright as a grand strategy? action game set in dark sun?
I mean look at Deadfire and tell me a Spelljammer game made by Obsidian wouldn't be amazing?

I really want Larian to make more from the foundation of BG3, but the official all thinking BG3 would never have been made because they're not the people who made the last D&D game?

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
Also- I support the important thread in the suggestions: Let everyone in the Party Speak