Print Thread
M
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
M
I've just
killed Raphael in House of Hope.

I ended the day and Gale has a quest marker. Talking to him starts a dialogue where he berates me for making a deal with Raphael, and is angry about potentially giving Raphael the Crown.

Last edited by The Red Queen; 26/08/23 10:20 AM. Reason: Added spoiler tags
F
addict
addict
F
Had this too. I think it's a patch 1 thing as I defeated Raphael several long rests ago.

S
old hand
old hand
S
So the cost for patch 1 was everyone making a deal with Raphael, huh?

L
stranger
stranger
L
This bug completly fucks up me RP playthrough and i will not continue playing before this is fixed..... gaming weekend cancelled...

Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
Yep, I found this bug on my first long rest after patch 1 too. I haven't actually progressed Raphael's quest yet, beyond ...

turning down his deal as is still clearly stated in my journal. I've not yet been to the House of Hope.

I've sent a bug report to Larian and I assume others have, too, so hopefully it'll be fixed. I'm just ploughing on regardless, so if I find that it has any downstream consequences I'll update here.

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"
B
stranger
stranger
B
I too have had the scolding from Gale after no such decision was made.

Also have not been to House of Hope, but have the means to go there.

M
stranger
stranger
M
I have encountered this bug and I haven't even entered the city properly, still outside with the refugees, haven't even found Raphael or talked to him yet.

R
stranger
stranger
R
I just happened by this conversation as well.
For me, it was after Lae'zel stood up for herself. I haven't even reached the main city.

Link Copied to Clipboard