Originally Posted by Count Turnipsome
Well it seems as time goes an overwhelming majority of people sorta like/dislikes Act 2 and dislikes Act 3, and really dislikes the ending so... There is a lot more truth than ranting on that front.

There isn't a vote or statistical data yet, so I wouldn't say there is "a lot more truth" just because some people who dislike it make a thread about it.

In fact negative perception should make people quite encourage to report/create thread and as we can see, similar thread like this is not exactly common.

Lastly, dislike and bad is two different thing and OP is trying to warped his subjectivity as generally accepted opinion, or better yet, fact.

I am willing to dissect each and every quest available in Act 2 and 3 with Act 1 comparison and prove that it's no less entertaining than Act 1, in fact I'd say it's better than Act 1 which is somwhat more linear compared to Act 2 and 3 (3 is absolutely massive comparatively), here or on the thread you made.

Last edited by Dext. Paladin; 27/08/23 02:51 AM.

Councellor Florrick's favorite Warlock.

Back Black Geyser's DLC: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/grapeocean/black-geyser-dlc-tales-of-the-moon-cult (RTwP Isometric cRPG inspired by BG1).