hi everyone. a little offtopic question (well its still somehow connected to karlach):

ive read somewhere (i think it was here) that if you free the gith-god from his prison, the emporer wont help you in the final fight. but if you want a good ending for laezelm you have to free him. => havent beaten the game yet, stopped at the beginning of act 3/before really entering the city
1.) is there a "diplomatic" option for this dilemma? kinda like: "first we defeat the final boss with the help of the emporer (aka noone o my companions has to turn) and after that is done, we can then release the gith-god."
2.) in case that i have to decide betwen emperor and gith-rebels, can i still get the "good" karlach ending (aka together to avernus) even if i turn myself into a mindflayer?

again, i took a break and didnt finished the game yet. so maybe i remember something wrong or misundertstood something.
anyways thanks for your answers.

i agree with my previous comment writers. i dont want to be disrespectful, this patch is a step into the right direction, hell this update gave me the motivation back to finish my save. still im hoping we get a true and new good ending (including some of the cut content & quests.)

still a small victory. lets celebrate (a bit)

#JusticeForKarlach!