Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 43 of 50 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 49 50
addict
addict
How do you take screenshots btw? The steam hotkey?

Originally Posted by Imora DalSyn

Default is F12

- Firm believer in Mindflayer supremacy -
stranger
stranger
[Linked Image from cdn.discordapp.com]

Magnificent Dethroc or just Dethroc for short, a half-orc barbarian/wizard. He’s got both brains AND brawns, and is determined to prove those who think half-orcs or barbarians are all dumb wrong. As his studies of magic has increased, and his interest in the school of evocation has been drawing him in, it has also affected his barbarian rage, triggering wild magic to occur when raging.

He was just in the library reading a book when the alarms went off. He ran outside to see what was going on, hearing all the screams. Before he could figure out what was happening, he was in a pod.

His hair is black, red and purple, and his eyes were one red and one purple at the start.

I didn’t think this character would work well, but I liked the idea of an intelligent barbarian. INT is always a dump stat when I play barbarians, and for many others from what I’ve seen too. So I wanted to try something very new (for me) and multiclass barbarian and wizard. I love it! I love this character so much more than I thought I would, so I even went and made a character sheet for his level 1, 3 and 5 on D&D Beyond, in case I ever get the chance to use him in a campaign or one-shot!

stranger
stranger
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Just doing som Dark Urge shenanigans whilst waiting for Starfield.
Trying out a shadow monk this time around.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Malrith
Originally Posted by Imora DalSyn

Default is F12
Nice. Thanks!

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by RogueDancer

Magnificent Dethroc or just Dethroc for short, a half-orc barbarian/wizard. He’s got both brains AND brawns, and is determined to prove those who think half-orcs or barbarians are all dumb wrong. As his studies of magic has increased, and his interest in the school of evocation has been drawing him in, it has also affected his barbarian rage, triggering wild magic to occur when raging.

He was just in the library reading a book when the alarms went off. He ran outside to see what was going on, hearing all the screams. Before he could figure out what was happening, he was in a pod.

His hair is black, red and purple, and his eyes were one red and one purple at the start.

I didn’t think this character would work well, but I liked the idea of an intelligent barbarian. INT is always a dump stat when I play barbarians, and for many others from what I’ve seen too. So I wanted to try something very new (for me) and multiclass barbarian and wizard. I love it! I love this character so much more than I thought I would, so I even went and made a character sheet for his level 1, 3 and 5 on D&D Beyond, in case I ever get the chance to use him in a campaign or one-shot!

That is one of the coolest character concepts, I've read for a while

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by fylimar
That is one of the coolest character concepts, I've read for a while
Thanks! grin

Here’s my Durge, or The Dark Urge, though I’ve only made the character and save, not played him properly yet. Gonna play through with my barb/wiz first. I went with a “fire and ice” theme for my Durge. Red dragonborn sorcerer, with white dragon lineage, with some fire and ice cantrips and eventually spells as well. Probably. I have no idea where the story will take me, so leaving that option open.

Last edited by RogueDancer; 28/08/23 10:48 PM.
W
veteran
veteran
W
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

This is my DUrge Necromancer, Scorn. Playing in a multiplayer game. My friends don’t know that DUrge is a thing and think this stuff if happening because I’m using the tadpole powers so much.

I’m also constantly encouraging them to be murder hobos. We slaughtered the Druid grove. They don’t know I have an ulterior motive, and that motive is the glory of Bhaal.

I’m enjoying this.

stranger
stranger
This is Tamika. Not a murderhobo but only interested in increasing her power, so its an evil run more or less.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I am disgustingly conventional. The drow seemed to me the epitome of beauty.

stranger
stranger
Hi Everyone, new to the community and have only been playing BG3 for a few days. I remember playing the original Baldur's Gate & BG2, and Neverwinter Nights and I'm super impressed with BG3 thus far. Exceeded my expectations!

Maryka is a wood elf Rogue Assassin; swift, agile and strong, average intellect but not the most charming personality. Pretty but badass. Maryka makes mostly good choices in life, but only to achieve desired results, in a rather calculating, manipulative way, rather than because of virtue. She will quickly abandon the virtuous path if things aren't going her way.

I've gone through every page of this thread and happy to see I had no twins!

On a side-note, I went through a good many pages of this topic and I love the detail, variety and creativity of everyone's characters, great designs here! I also noticed the first posts were way back in 2020...those must've been devs' or beta testers' characters, right? I thought BG3 just came out in 2023...

Last edited by Coelacanth; 31/08/23 06:52 PM.
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by sahardima
@Fylimar, she is rouge, my second character. I like her too, my little charming imp.

Awesome character design!

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by AlanaSP
My new half-orc i made laugh

Fantastic shot! And who thought a half-orc could look cute? smile

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Amos
Amos. Paladin. Oath of Vengeance.

]

One of my favorite male character models thus far.

apprentice
apprentice

Dualwielding paladin/monk

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Coelacanth
I also noticed the first posts were way back in 2020...those must've been devs' or beta testers' characters, right? I thought BG3 just came out in 2023...
That would be from the Early Access that came out in 2020 that contained quite a bit of Act 1, that Larian over time updated with new things, like more classes for example, for testing. Early Access was up until right before launch.

T
journeyman
journeyman
T
Thrandarian. Singer of Song, Teller of Stories.

L
apprentice
apprentice
L
Half-Orc strength monk

Last edited by Lord Marshal; 31/08/23 10:36 AM.
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by RogueDancer
Originally Posted by Coelacanth
I also noticed the first posts were way back in 2020...those must've been devs' or beta testers' characters, right? I thought BG3 just came out in 2023...
That would be from the Early Access that came out in 2020 that contained quite a bit of Act 1, that Larian over time updated with new things, like more classes for example, for testing. Early Access was up until right before launch.

Thanks...I wouldn't have realized Early Access would've been THAT early...3 years prior to game launch? Wow. smile

Last edited by Coelacanth; 31/08/23 06:56 PM.
addict
addict
I need to get some screenshots up here but every time I link imgur on mobile it does stupid stuff so I need to get to my pc for it.

Page 43 of 50 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 49 50

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard