Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
apprentice
apprentice
J
Yea sure take away my fun option to learn the game better?

I have always found those that want to make the game harder are Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

S
Spleen Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Originally Posted by Just me LOL
Yea sure take away my fun option to learn the game better?

I have always found those that want to make the game harder are Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Why do you think it would take away something from you ? That's why I'm mentioning an option to limit saving. It means it is optional

D
stranger
stranger
D
Originally Posted by Spleen
I'd really like to see an option that limits your saving capabilities. Not a full iron man mode, but something that stops you from savescumming, like only autosaving at some moments during the story, or not during combat or dialogues.
I know that for some people it is as simple as "just don't do it", but as for others (like me), we are torn between trying to enjoy the game as a story and accepts what happens, and the possibility to get the best outcome.

There is a setting that limits the number of Saves you can make. Set it to one. There...problem solved and there don't have to be any changes for those of us who LIKE the Save system as it is...

S
Spleen Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Originally Posted by Darkaiser
I'd really like to see an option that limits your saving capabilities. Not a full iron man mode, but something that stops you from savescumming, like only autosaving at some moments during the story, or not during combat or dialogues.
I know that for some people it is as simple as "just don't do it", but as for others (like me), we are torn between trying to enjoy the game as a story and accepts what happens, and the possibility to get the best outcome.

There is a setting that limits the number of Saves you can make. Set it to one.

You can still savescum with one save (unless you can completely deactivate manual save ? if it's the case, perfect).

Originally Posted by Darkaiser
There...problem solved and there don't have to be any changes for those of us who LIKE the Save system as it is...

I'd really like to see an option that limits your saving capabilities

"Option" means it's optional, which means you don't have to if you don't want to. I don't want to take anything from you, I understand why you wouldn't want this change and I don't wish to change the way the saves work for everybody.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard