Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
O
stranger
stranger
O
I don't think it matters. I've messaged 3 other people with the same 'loading to 100% and crashing' issue to try manually installing the latest graphics driver from the internet or roll back their driver. This fixed the issue for all of them and they all had different graphics cards. Even if your PC says your drivers are fully up to date STILL download the latest driver for your graphics card from the nvidia website. If that doesn't work roll back your graphics driver to the previous version. Try the other way first tho.

R
stranger
stranger
R
I have same issue. 60hours in and it now just crashes and immediately generates bug report when I try to launch from Steam. Can't play at all. Did you find a fix? Never crashed until now.

stranger
stranger
That’s really odd. Having almost same system (running win10) with haven’t had ANY CTD yet.
I’m in the shadowlands currently, experiencing heavy inputlag after nightsong cutscene.

Best conclusion I read at GameStar: play BG3 after a couple of months (or a year)

Sadly this seems to be true.
I really really love this game and I am absolutely NOT angry with Larian.

This project is far above from everything I have ever seen. It’s acceptable to experience problems.

For me at least.

Last edited by Gilgaladh; 09/09/23 08:24 AM.
journeyman
journeyman
See my post(s) in this thread:

https://forums.larian.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=894460#Post894460

Not sure if that'll help you guys out, but it's worth a shot.

Plus my issue was a bit more "serious" than simple CTDs, so... smile

S.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard